Chapter 61 - 65

61

Wang Duo and Zhang Yi had not been acquainted for a long time, not too many exchanges but he was really attracted to the man's appearance. Before he did not know why even though he was very good looking, Wang Duo did not feel any envy. Every day that he saw Zhang Yi, he wanted to see more times and say a few words.

Until that night, when he leaned against the gate and with a smiling face provoked Yan Fei and Luo Xun. That boneless appearance and laughing face had unexpectedly caused his heart to pound. At night, Zhang Yi occupied all his thoughts.

Even during the start of puberty, Wang Duo had never been so moved by a woman. Perhaps Zhang Yi was too tempting and he was confounded by his appearance, but last night...although he had been startled and his mental state had some bad...he had been sincere...

But now...staring blankly at the bedroom door – he let him go.

"Ouch? Back?"

"Hey? You look okay? Is your waist okay? Everything okay back there? Still walking?"

"Don't be embarrassed, how did you feel last night? Are you moving in with Zhang Yi?"

"What are doing with a paint bucket?"

"Wang Duo, Wang Duo?" Li Tie and the others joked with Wang Duo but it was if he had not heard a thing. He took the paint bucket and a roll brush and started on the wall in a kind of trance, with a crazy and frightening appearance.

"Wang, Wang...Duo?" Han Li pulled his shoulder but his good roommate who had a thick spirit and skin, his eyes were unexpectedly red!

"...What's wrong?" Wu Xin whispered.

"...He told me to leave..." Wang Duo hung his head and numbly continued brushing the next wall with tears streaming down his cheeks.

He was deeply in love but just found himself liking a man. Then he spent a night with the man he like and then – was dumped. The funny things was that the person he liked seemed to have forgotten about last night's activities.

If there had been another man standing at the door last night, would he have been dragged instead? Would something similar happen today as well?

It was only at noon that Luo Xun realized the 16th floor atmosphere was strange.

Li Tie and the others had dark faces with unpleasant moods. Wang Duo did not say a word with a lowered head. Zhang Yi's home door had been closed, not like usual when all the doors were half open.

Rubbing his sort waist, Luo Xun glanced at Yan Fei and slightly guessed at the current situation. Zhang Yi's mental state had been problematic but he pulled Wang Duo who was not the kind of person to casually bed another.

Perhaps it would have been better it was someone else, it had at most a one night stand. However these five student's characters were not bad – they would not do this sort of thing, even if the other party was a man.

Luo Xun explained that Yan Fei could wait at home for the paint to dry while he went to install floorboards. Did not ask Wang Duo what had happened, the two simply exited 1601.

Luo Xun walked out then stood still while quietly looking at the door of 1602. He knew he did not need to meddle with today's situation. Something yesterday night caused Zhang Yi to go out of control, otherwise he would not break the harmony and calm between neighbors – like himself at this point.

Yan Fei went to the 1602 door and turned to Luo Xun. "Go in and see?"

"What?" Luo Xun froze and looked in confusion.