Chapter 201 - 205

201

The team's things had been brought back to their rooms, they spent an afternoon organizing the basement crops. After dinner they had a good rest in their room. Tomorrow morning they would take advantage of their energy and good weather to collect things.

When they returned to the room, they picked up the large crystal core and decided to give it to Puppy first – it would be a few years until their baby was ready to use cores.

Unfortunately, Puppy pressed her nose against the core for a smell before scrunching her nose and turning away. She walked over to Luo Xun tail wagging.

The pair exchanged helpless looks, "Fine, we'll leave it for the baby when he understands how to use it." The dog did not want it so they could only leave it for the small bun.

After packing up what they brought back, the couple rolled onto the bed for lovemaking. Luo Xun vented out all his depression from their home getting destroyed in the southwest base. He laid on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"What do you think?" Yan Fei hugged him and let Luo Xun use his arm as a pillow. Seeing the latter in a daze, he gently shook the other's arm.

"I wanted to turn the two floors into sand before we left."

"Ah." Yan Fei had no opinion, although Luo Xun was not the only angry one. Everyone in the Otaku squad was angry since they had spent a lot of time there since the apocalypse started.

"But thinking about it, " Luo Xun helplessly shrugged, "The base has earth ability users, even with just sand left, the base could recycle the material and have people live there anyways."

Their home had been the penthouses and were very bright. With the base's solar energy situation, that golden spot would not be short of prospective tenants.

Yan Fei smiled and kissed Luo Xun's forehead. "I took half the metal from the wall before I elft."

"Huh?" Luo Xun looked at him in confusion.

Yan Fei lowered his head and kissed his lover again. "That house has no problems but the foundation is not strong..." He was not kind enough to leave the house without danger and the invaders to live without issue. Do not forget that two houses in the building were under their names, if the base gave those places out, do not blame them for their bad luck.

The next morning after a good night's sleep everyone woke up to wash, have breakfast and prepare food along with weapons and such. They went into the car and drove into the tunnel.

Everyone looked around before going forward, since the two wolves were not in sight, it should be safe enough.

A line of cars drove down a secret road. Luo Xun had chosen a new route for the team follow.

Luo Xun's choice was still on the way to the highway, but there was a concentration of buildings in the middle. When they came back yesterday they checked the photos and confirmed that there were few signs of zombie activity in the area.

At the same time however, they also confirmed that there was a small wave of undead lying in the south east coastal area. Although they were moving towards the coastline, it was not certain that they would not turn towards A-city. Therefore they must collect all their needed supplies and return to their small base before danger comes.

The convoy drove for four hours instead of stopping, they followed the road all the way downtown. He had previously found an electric truck near the map.

Luo Xun held up the map while checking the dilapidated buildings and identified some store signs. "That is a dry cleaner, let me see...continue! It's next to a 24-hour convenience store!"