Chapter 101 - 105

101

The third "lady" on the team – Yu Xinran naturally dressed similar to her two "adoptive mothers". A small baseball cap on her head, dark sunglasses covering her eyes along with a large white mask. It was worth mentioning that masks were part of the standard uniform for the Otaku squad while they were out on a mission. Covered from head to toe and all in gender neutral clothing. The two women also wore it while buying food for lunch.

The two ladies dressed very low key, from afar, one could not tell there were two women. As for Yu Xinran, her clothing made it seem like she was a young boy. Of course, there were still a few girls that wore skirts from time to time.

After waiting for a full three hours, Luo Xun got up and drove the car back into base.

"There are a lot more people on the streets today."

It seemed that all the refugees arrived at the southwest base at around the same time. The numbers were all concentrated in the past few days.

Luo Xun involuntarily sighed and looked around at the other vehicles that had passed the waiting period. Although he remembered who was on the truck, he could not recall the identity or appearance of those who had abandoned the two cars.

Those people had come together from various places, but the people who could sit in front had capital. Either you had a car, an ability or useful skills. Along with some men and women who held onto their thighs...

Yan Fei glanced at the cars on the street. "There a quite a lot of people who have recently escaped to base. I will reinforce our home again tomorrow morning." He had not forgotten what Luo Xun had said, he would strengthen the house to prevent any surprises.

Luo Xun paused, then smiled at Yan Fei. "Also don't know how our home is, hopefully nothing happened..." After the incident with the thieves, they were worried about leaving their home unattended.

Yan Fei, seeing that Luo Xun's expression had returned to normal, smiled provokingly. "Only another metal user could cause trouble, otherwise nothing should have happened." He had recently turned the doors, windows and walls of their home into metal.

A few temporary shelters at the gate were completely full, some people were moving things from the car. Others who had arrived on base earlier were carrying things from the shelter – the base had assigned them a house.

Luo Xun looked at the people and wondered if there was anyone being allocated a basement – which were almost always the last to be distributed. Because of the zombie virus spreading through base, most of the people that arrived on base before chose to move outside. These new people would be assigned to base.

"What are you looking at?" Yan Fei was puzzled, he walked over to see what Luo Xun was looking at.

"Nothing, just looking." Luo Xun shook his head and quickly grabbed a package of books before locking the car. Yan Fei floated some metal as they went upstairs.

Fortunately, this time no one was trying to steal from the team. Maybe someone had peeped, but two days was too short, no one had the ability to smash down the door and steal things from the metal shelves.

When they came back and confirmed that both iron gates, windows and doors were intact – it was time to go home and rest!

The puppy stood behind the door and wagged her tail. Before Luo Xun went to work, he would let her out to play with Yu Xinran for the afternoon before going home. But it had been two days without a chance to go outside!

The puppy who was used to playing with the little girl everyday felt a little lonely. If not for the quails in the habitats to relieve boredom, the slippers in the house would have all been chewed!