Chapter 81 - 85

81

The two people were busy for a long time, until about seven o'clock in the evening. The couple only stopped work when it was time to eat. They went to the kitchen to cook dinner and went to rest after eating.

Luo Xun suddenly wanted to eat noodles, it had been a while since he had made anything so he decided to wake up. Yan Fei was afraid that he would get too tired, but seeing Luo Xun in high spirits chased away his fatigue. He stood to the side and watched Luo Xun grab ingredients.

Noodles were not difficult to cook, there was frozen stock in the refrigerator. Only had to take out a small piece to taste, the colour was also good. The quail eggs were golden and cut into slices on the side. Hot oil was poured into a small bowl with fresh chopped onion, the fragrant onion oil was done.

Took a moment to grab the noodles, thawed and cut into thin silk. Once the water boiled, the noodles would be thrown in.

The cooked noodles were placed into the soup, put some onion oil, egg strips to create noodles with overflowing fragrance.

Although Luo Xun really wanted some shredded pork, there was almost no meat at home. He was not willing to thaw what was left – the noodles were still fragrant without shredded pork.

Each person had a large bowl and went back to the living room. They sat shoulder to shoulder on the sofa to eat.

The puppy saw the two sit on the sofa, she wagged her tail and looked pitifully at them. Luo Xun set aside some noodles, some egg and chopped onion in a bowl. Let her taste it after it cooled – anway she had already eaten dog food.

In other words, since he had found that Puppy ate vegetables, the little one found a few crisp leaves in her food bowl. Mostly liked to eat lettuce instead of the nasty, long weeds. Puppy obviously did not know that raw leek was a little spicy – this things could also be an aphrodisiac...

Slick, fragrant noodles in delicious soup, in one breath the two people finished half a pot of soup. They laid on the sofa as the food digested.

"The soup really fills the belly." Luo Xun patted his stomach in satisfaction.

In his last life, he always like to cook soup because food was precious and it filled one's belly easily. Now...rest in the evening after dinner to not aggravate the stomach.

Luo Xun took advantage of digestion to figure what to do after work tomorrow. The greenhouse at home had new vegetable and crop seeds which could be planted in a few days next door. Some other crops could be transferred from the balcony terrace in addition to the small and medium quail.

Li Tie and the others were busy. But it did not mean they could not start trying to care for them. Could give them some, let them try a hand at raising them...

While thinking, Luo Xun's phone suddenly rang.

How long had it been since he had heard a phone ring? The two paused after hearing the sound then realized that the sound was from a call rather than a message.

Luo Xun hurriedly picked up the phone, even forgot to see who the caller was. He heard an excited sound from the phone.

"There are no problems with your vegetables, our test results have come out! I just called Li just now and you can contact later to see when you can start providing vegetables..."

Luo Xun took a second to realize that the caller was Professor Xu. He expressed his gratitude – the test results were unexpectedly quick!

Professor Xu laughed. "All were common vegetables, after the apocalypse a lot of data was gone but these things still had data. The results are clear after testing. But we have not yet studied the mushrooms in your house, you must not eat those things! By the way, if there are any other strange varieties of plants, you can collect and send them over. I did some experiments before contacting. Just tell me before you come..of course you could bring it and save a trip."