Chapter 126 - 130

126

The metal seemed alive in Yan Fei's hand and slowly formed a bridge skeleton. The work on the bridge was about 70% complete, the last parts could be done together. The beginning and end of the bridge were much more difficult than the middle. Who made the height so high, the sides of the overpass had a lot of bends which made the work more troublesome.

At the start of the bridge, which was completely built, some of the earth users had been mobilized to add 'meat' to the bridge. Now the metal users were set up and needed to add the 'skin' for the bridge.

Of course there were other steps that needed to be completed, but they did not have to worry about it.

After finishing today's work, everyone packed their things and prepared to return to the barracks.

A few jeeps with military personnel were in the temporary rest area near supply trucks. When the door opened, one person called out.

'Which one of you is Yan Fei?"

Captain Guo raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Yan Fei.

Yan Fei also saw the jeep, someone in the car saw him and rushed over.

Seeing the man in the car, Yan Fei's mood was not good while he frowned.

Captain Guo smiled and patted his shoulder, "You go first, we wait for you in the car."

He finished while the young man came forward, "Secretary Yan has important things to discuss with Yan Fei, it will take a while so your team can go back." He was about to reach out and pull Yan Fei to the jeep, resembling an arrest.

All of them froze and looked at the man in astonishment and unpleasantness. This person had no manners, dragging away one of their team members.

Yan Fei squinted at his hand, he sensed Luo Xun's worry. With a faint sneer, the metal on the truck suddenly flew up! It formed a huge metal wall in front of them. The man who was trying to take him away was startled and retreated but the wall kept following him.

It was not until he hit something that the wall stopped and returned to being a pile of metal on the truck.

Yan Fei glared at the surprised face of Yan Gexin inside the car.

"Let's go." Yan Fei said and returned to the truck.

Captain Guo was still frozen, then turned his head with a sneer. Although it was not clear what relationship that man had with Yan Fei, but it was clear the latter did not want any connection, and the former's behaviour was mindless.

Casually inquiring the army, who did not know about the legendary team? Even some of big guys on base put on a smiling attitude. What qualifications did this guy have to command and try and take away Yan Fei? Maybe they were too sensitive, after all people had bad attitudes without saying anything.

The crowd headed towards the truck, there was scuffling as a man walked out from the car, "Little Fei!"

The crowd focused on Yan Fei, who impatiently turned and crossed his arms. They realized that the middle aged man who called Yan Fei was a senior of the family.

Captain Guo looked at the approaching person and said to Yan Fei, "We'll get in the car and wait for you." He pulled Luo Xun along with him – he knew the man's surname was Yan. Plus one of the base leaders had been looking for young Yan, 26 or 27 years old. Yan Fei had hidden himself, but since the man had found him, it was probably Yan Fei's father.

Father and son had a bad relationship, better not bring up a daughter-in-law or something. Otherwise, that person would be subject to Yan Fei's anger...Murdering a base leader and bystanders would cause untold chaos.