Chapter 121 - 125

121 

*Swish* All of them, including the usually calm Zhang Yi all turned to Luo Xun. The latter's expression was as tranquil as a cloud floating through the sky, "As long as the blood or meat has not changed color, we can eat."

Yes the mutant animals would not turn into zombies, even if they were bitten they would not turn. However the wound might have traces of the zombie virus, but as long as that was dealt with and some parts cut off, the rest could be cooked and eaten!

After all, water has been contaminated by the virus, but water can be drunk after being filtered. Mutated plants also carried small traces of the virus but people who ate vegetables were okay.

So the virus seemed harmless if it was below a certain level.

The team cheered and burst into tears. They could not be blamed, from the start of the apocalypse until now, except for rare cases while working with the army, how long had it been since they had fresh meat?! This bird was so big, they could not let it go to waste.

The zombies had been wiped out but the usually attractive zombie nuclei were nowhere near the appeal of the bird's foot! Meat, this was meat!

A group of wolves separated the poor duck into various parts...

In fact the duck's volume had been exaggerated from spreading its wings, the body was small in comparison.

Wang Duo grabbed two feathers from the bird, he smiled flatteringly at His Highness, "These duck feathers, we can bring some back for winter blankets?"

Zhang Yi had a face of disgust, "Such a large duck also has hard feathers, what kind of quilt would you make?"

On the other hand, He Qiankun was clinging to the dead duck's leg, "I want to eat thigh! I want to eat thigh!"

Wu Xin said, "Duck breast is good too, the leg you are holding has a burnt hole...It seemed that Xu Mei and Zhang Yi's attack hit there."

He Qiankun still clung to the leg, "That's nothing, other than that wound, the rest is fine!"

Yan Fei and Luo Xun were studying the duck's hear. Knocked here, looked around, finally Yan Fei formed a sharp knife and did cranial surgery on the duck's skull.

Look, the crystal nucleus was huge! Luo Xun picked up the crystal with delight, it was the size of three fists.

"But none of us can use it, are there any such abilities on base?" The duck's ability was unheard of and the color of nucleus was new too. If it was more common – such as fire or water and so on, if no team members could use it, they could sell it for a lot of money! But now...

It was obviously a treasure, but had no use in the slightest!

The corners of Luo Xun's mouth twitched, he unwillingly put down the crystal, "Forget it, we'll keep it as a souvenir, first let's deal with the duck!"

The duck was not as large was initially imagined but there was still a lot of meat. At the least they could not take the entire had – who told them to only drive three cars and have some crushed?

Luo Xun circled the duck and made a decision, "Meat, no guts or bones, bring as much meat back as possible!"

"...Duck gizzard and heart are very delicious...also intestines have flavor..." He Qiankun was drooling while helplessly looking at Luo Xun.

Luo Xun took two steps backwards when faced with the watering eyes of a wounded animal. His face was tangled while saying cautiously, "We can come back tomorrow but we don't know how the meat...The main issue is we have no salt." There was no way to process the meat on the spot, otherwise they could bring more back.