Chapter 41 - 45

41

Wait a minute! Now was not the time to judge Yan Fei's stature! This guy – "Why are you not dressed!?"

This was the culprit of Luo Xun's reaction!

Yan Fei pretended to be surprised, raised an eyebrow and looked down at his 'clothes'. "Clothes are upstairs and I am clearly wearing some now."

How could that be considered clothes!? What was the difference between this and nothing? The towel only served to highlight of the shape of...ah, ah, ah!

"You, you...I'll get it for you." Luo Xun would like to shove him upstairs to get some clothes to wear but could not face him at the moment.

He took deep breathes but his eyes unconsciously went to the small white towel around Yan Fei's waist...he was afraid being delayed for a moment he would turn into a wolf.

Would it be easy for him to live a pure, innocent boy for two lifetimes? In the face of such a fragrance, he dared not bite, he wanted to live! He was going to eat meat! For a while the stew was eaten by himself.

Luo Xun climbed the stairs in grief and indignation but suddenly realized that he had not told Yan Fei that he was gay when he brought him home. If he had stated in advance that they would be forced to live together for a while, it would have become suspicious if he ever wandered around at night.

Right now he felt so much regret, if he had made it clear beforehand he would not have seen this scene today.

Luo Xun shook of the thoughts, sped up his footsteps and rushed into the bedroom – clothes, clothes, a change of clothes!

When Luo Xun came down the stairs, first glance could see the guy leisurely sitting on the sofa like an enticing fruit...Really wanted to say "Could you pay attention to the impact of your appearance" but he had not said anything about same-sex things so he kept his mouth shut.

Two people had to cooperate for a long time and even slept in the same bed for a few days. If he said something now would it be strange? Someone would really not be willing to give up this kind of beauty but Luo Xun worried that it would cause bigger problems if nothing said now.

It was a tough choice and if he lied, would he end up with a circle of countless lies? Although he had simply forgotten to mention it.

He handed Yan Fei the clothes, having long forgotten the kitchen Luo Xun hurriedly ran to the bathroom. "I will also go take a bath."

Luo Xun unconsciously glanced to the sofa as he entered the door, saw Yan Fei stand up, focused on his waist again...a strong feeling coursed through him...

Slammed the door closed, Luo Xun stooped and leaned against the door. Almost poked his eyes out – he felt if he revealed his homosexuality, he would suffer even more mental torture...wait until after the bath, then go out and say it clearly!

In the middle of his shower, Luo Xun was hit by another wave of attack – the bathroom door was pushed open. Frightened face looked to the door while hands subconsciously covered the lower body turned to the wall.

Yan Fei was silent for a second, feeling like he was peeking at a lady before point out, "The cooker has pressure built up and there is a pot of porridge boiling."

"Ah!" Luo Xun just remembered about these matters. "The pressure cooker changed to low heat stewing in a few seconds. Also change the heat for the porridge to cook for a quarter of an hour. I'll come out after."

Yan Fei nodded but with a supposed genial smile that Luo Xun had mixed feelings about. "Want me to help you wash your back later?"

"No, no you just keep an eye on the kitchen." Luo Xun felt he would fall to the ground paralyzed if Yan Fei did not leave. Today's stimulus was too much, more than being outside yesterday facing off against zombies.