Chapter 46 - 50

46

Yan Fei stood beside Luo Xun, he was satisfied by these things? Luo Xun's eyes were happy and full of satisfaction at the covered quail nest and metal dome. Even without the peace and quiet of life before the apocalypse, without an ability, he could feel fulfillment from the current busy life?

Although he felt Luo Xun's goals were too small, Yan Fei felt his mouth involuntarily curl into a smile.

He had to admit, did not need a big villa/mansion, did not need a peerless beauty as a partner, did not need to spend a lot of money, did not need high grade, luxury brand goods. All he needed was a home, warm, self-sufficient, arranged by their own means. The happiest thing was enjoying peace and happiness together with a person he got along with well.

Yan Fei raise his arm to Luo Xun's shoulder. "Finished? Time to go upstairs for a rest, we get up early tomorrow."

Luo Xun stiffened a bit then immediately nodded and the two went to the second floor together.

Luo Xun felt a little uneasy with the arm on his shoulder. He decided he would confront the other, since he would not be able to stand this every day! This evening, if his dream was colorful again...He would wake up late tomorrow morning again!

"That..." At the side of the bed, Luo Xun did not directly sit down and instead stared at the nearby cabinet.

"What's the matter?" Yan Fei took off his coat and changed into his pajamas.

"I...there's something I haven't told you..." This was the first time Luo Xun had confessed his sexuality in front of others.

During the end of the world there was no need to admit anything. Three years after the doomsday there were few women who dared to go out alone. All those who wanted to sate their *cough* needs would end up with same sex even if they paid money. No one would say anything about it.

Although a lot of people were not homosexual, the situation became more common in the absence of women. People could only sigh and lament the chance of finding a wife or something.

Luo Xun had always felt that if this went on, then the ratio of men of women would be unequal, no offspring produced which would lead to the end of humanity.

But not now, especially in front of the goods...what if Yan Fei thought Luo Xun was coming onto him if he said so?!

Luo Xun unconsciously looked at the room and all the metal related things, he realized, would he not see the sun tomorrow if he spoke up?

"What's the matter? Lie down and talk." Yan Fei naturally lifted his half of the bed's quilt.

Luo Xun looked at Yan Fei's appearance on the bed and his heart involuntarily vomited blood-why did such a normal action suddenly seem so sultry?! Maybe...he should say nothing?

The house next door was being renovated and they would soon separate...Wait the two bedrooms next door, one was arranged as a spare bedroom, the other was for sundries! If the landlord came back and drove him away...Would he end up sleeping in the living room?

No, no, no, having a place to sleep was enough. Being allowed into the house was already benevolence. If he felt that he had been pretending to be an ordinary person to deceive and take advantage of words...Would Li Tie and the others have an extra place to sleep?

"What's wrong with you?"

The voice sounded in front, Luo Xun was startled and looked up. Seeing the beauty, he subconsciously confided with the start of tears in his eyes. "That...I, I...actually like men. Don't worry, I'll never take advantage of you! Just looking...won't go further....No fraternization."