Chapter 141 - 145

141

Li Tie and the others were also helping to collect vegetables since most of the ones in the rooms and hallway were ripe. They grew more this time and even if ate a lot they did not make much of a dent. A portion was pickled and the rest were left in the planters, to continue flowering. With today's information, people were in a hurry to even buy wilted vegetables...bidding up a storm!

Sure enough, once the weather was bad, the price of vegetables would rise!

After the baskets were filled, in addition to seeds and crops were packed away, Luo Xun was ready to leave with Yan Fei. Suddenly his mobile phone rang.

"Ah, it's the canteen." Luo Xun gave a funny look to Yan Fei.

Yan Fei shrugged his shoulder and let his lover deal with the situation.

Sure enough, Captain Li was also interested in buying food. In fact, Luo Xun still had some food in the fridge for them to eat slowly. Although it would last a while the problem was that compared to those teams coming to pick up goods, the canteen was just too far away.

Luo Xun had to say, "Have some vegetables at home, but with the road outside we cannot send them."

The team contacts had said they could come in person to pick up the goods, but Luo Xun did not tell them their location, but picked a nearby intersection to exchange cores for the food. As for the canteen...he was sorry but they could not provide delivery services at this time.

Now Luo Xun and company were on their way to the intersection, leaving footprints on the snow.

Sure enough, after hearing this, the other side was silent before indicating that they would contact them later.

Yan Fei drifted a pile of metal boxes down the stairs. Prepared a metal board for more supplies where the buyers could pick up the goods.

It was definitely power squads, no regular people came to pick up the goods.

Two of the teams sent wind users, people floated over the snow. Although they could not really fly up, hovering over the snow like that crazy sheep was no problem. The last team actually came on a sled – not one cobbled together like Luo Xun, but a real sled. Unfortunately with all the debris around it was dangerous to go at full speed, there could be careless collisions.

After the exchange, the two turned around to return home. Before they saw the gate, Luo Xun's phone rang again.

Pulling it out, sure enough it was Captain Li again.

"Where do you live? We have a car here to come and pick up food."

Definitely the military, saying they could send a car would mean it was sent.

Luo Xun pondered then set the location as the same place where they had just traded with the teams. Captain Li said they would send someone over right away.

So Luo Xun had phone the people at home, let Xu Mei know that they could not eat some fresh vegetables for a bit.

The two snorted and pulled a box of vegetables before leaving. They were stunned to find...there was a tank parked there?!

Well, they knew that tanks could freely move on all sorts of bizarre terrain, but they were just picking up food, why such a dangerous car?! Were these crops enough for the vehicle's fuel?!

Looked left and right, made sure that there no other vehicles around. The two went over and inquired...This was really the car that Captain Li had mentioned!

Looking between the cores and crops, Luo Xun could not hold back, "You drove this...car to come buy food?"

A soldier with an automatic gun twitched and whispered with an awkward smile. "Our superiors...really want to eat." He crawled back into the car.