Chapter 231 - 235

231

“Puppy!” Luo Xun’s voice was stern and worried. When on earth did she run away? And when did she hook up with those two wolves? Doesn’t she know it’s dangerous outside? The last time she met a zombie dog, who was bitten and ran away? Why couldn’t she be alert?!

Luo Xun had the expression of a strict father which the dog unfortunately did not notice while excitedly licking Luo Xun’s face with a body covered in rain and mud.

Luo Xun pushed away from the dog’s head, looked at the two muddy pawprints and ground his teeth – this dog needed to learn a lesson.

At this time the two wolves stood shoulder to shoulder, obediently lying not far away with their large tails wagging and eyes with melancholy. The staring pierced the group’s hearts and they could not help but mutter.

“What’s wrong with them?”

“Do they want to play with Puppy?”

“That’s not good, what if they step on Puppy?”

“Are they hungry? Want us to take them?”

“Don’t joke about that! With their size how can we care for them? Even if we expand the tunnel to let them in, the base does not have any room! And the basement is not large enough either.”

Luo Xun’s mouth twitched as he listened to the crowd’s babbling. He paused after hearing the word hungry and looked between Puppy and the two wolves. Luo Xun looked up and asked, “You came to find us after not being able to eat for a while?”

The two wolves tilted their heads, one right and the other to the left. Their ears were moving but obviously, they did not understand the words. They did not understand what Luo Xun was asking about…

Luo Xun palmed his face. He swore that his head must have been infected with Puppy’s silliness before asking the two wolves that question. The language barrier was such a pain, first with Puppy and the baby and now these two wolves…Wait, why had the baby not started to learn to speak yet?

A few people got together to discuss and decided – try and communicate with the two wolves. If they really needed food, it was not impossible to help them. After all, they were a familiar figure in the area…wait something was wrong?

Luo Xun approached the pair while the ability users remained vigilant in case they two wolves would attack.

But the two wolves seemed more cautious than Luo Xun – when they saw the human approaching, they took a few steps back.

Luo Xun thoughtfully pointed towards the pond and the team followed, distracting the wolves. Sure enough, by the time they were halfway, the wolves got up and tried to keep up.

As it turned out, with the cleverness of man helped counteract the IQ lacking wolves. Anyways, other than the few prey that had been caught by the wolves, the rest were relying on the team’s strength to hunt!

Luo Xun’s team took action, combining water and metal abilities with others. Soon enough, they had hunted five large water birds.

They did not immediately hand over the water birds. First, they dug out the crystal cores and removed the feathers before handing them over.