02 - One Stranger. And Another.

Kai got out of the vehicle once they circled back to the place of the fight. The guy who got beaten up was the only one there, the rest of the men had already scattered away.

The man was unconscious, reeking of alcohol and was laying on the ground face down. Kai scoffed and gave him a little kick to turn him around.

Even with the slight blood stains, Kai could see that the man was handsome. No, fuck! He was smoking hot. With raven hair, built body and a slim, petite waist. Kai licked his lips as he looked at the man from head to toe, a few times.

Jay didn't say what he wanted with this man but Kai could take a guess. And it's not surprising at all since he had seen the same thing happening a few times now. Jay has a knack to pick out the best looking ones when it comes to his toys. Kai only wished that he would get a chance to play with this handsome man too, once the boss was done with him.

Kai gave a nod to his friend, Suho, and both of them carried the unconscious man into their vehicle. They tossed him into the back seat, quite roughly, regardless of the visible wounds on his body. Neither of them cared for another person's wellbeing.

As they pulled out, Kai's hand lingered over the man's stomach unnecessarily, shamelessly feeling up the man over his clothes.

"Six packs?" Suho asked with a smirk as he noted his friend's naughty hands.

"Fuck! More like an 8 pack man. You think Jay will share?"

"Who knows?"

And that was the simple truth. No one knew or could guess what Jay would do. Because the man was unpredictable and crazy to the maximum possible limit.

They both didn't even look at the man again as they discussed what they would like to do if Jay decided to share, so there was zero chance of them noticing that he had opened his eyes a bit before shutting them tightly again.

_________________________________

Jay was looking at the property transfer documents in his office room. He had his eyes on the Phoenix nightclub for sometime now and finally it's in his hand. The old man Lee was never good enough for such a precious place.

It needed the touch of someone younger, smarter and quite frankly, a touch of someone crazy. And Jay is just the right guy for the job.

Jay spent about another 20 minutes, daydreaming about what he could do with the club, how he will take it to a greater place. He was nicely engaged in a very satisfying dream when he remembered about the man whom he had asked to bring into his mansion today.

He had already left instructions with Kai to have his doctor look at the man. From what Jay briefly saw, the man took a good beating. He wanted the doctor to tend to his wounds first.

Jay walked to the room that he had instructed to put the man and saw that the doctor was still there. So was Kai and Suho, both of whom straightened their pose when Jay entered the room.

Jay gave a slight nod and looked at the doctor who was applying some ointment to the man's wounds. The stranger's shirt was already removed and his slim waist and toned abs were full on display. Jay felt himself getting a little aroused at the sight.

The stranger had an ideal body to play with but Jay was even more intrigued to see how that perfect body would look after getting a good beating.

"How is he?" Jay asked in a pleased voice and the doctor looked up at him.

"Well, he had a few small wounds but those were not deep and will heal soon. I think he's just drunk. Should be perfectly fine after a good sleep. Although he will definitely have a massive hangover."

Jay nodded again and after a few more minutes, the doctor left. Jay gave Kai and Suho a flick from his head, indicating to them to go out too. Once everyone had cleared out of the room, Jay walked towards the bed and sat down.

"You're very easy on the eyes, gorgeous." Jay said in a mock cooing voice as he ran a finger over the stranger's chest. "I wonder whether you're pretty down there too."

Jay's cold fingers slid even lower till he reached the edge of the man's denim trousers. He gently removed the button and started to pull the zipper down.

Suddenly, there was a slight whine and a rustle and Jay stopped his hand movement. He looked at the stranger's face but there wasn't any indication of him being awake. Jay shrugged his shoulders and continued to pull the zipper down.

But just as the pants got loosened enough to maybe put his hand in, the door opened and another person walked in, stopping Jay's hand mid air, along with his despicable and perverted thoughts.

"Jay." A deep voice and a set of approaching footsteps sounded through the room. "I didn't know you were back. I was waiting for you."

Jay gave a low chuckle and got up from the bed. He walked towards the other man and held his jaw delicately with his fingers.

"Yeah?! Did you miss me V?" Jay asked with a smirk and the other man gave a soft laugh in reply.

"Yes, I did."

"Well, come on then." Jay pulled the other man, V, and they went out of the room, leaving the half naked man alone.

They might not know this, but the man, who's name was Jungkook, was not sleeping or knocked out. He had been awake this whole time. Awake, but pretending to be knocked out for his own personal reasons.

Jungkook finally opened his eyes a tiny bit and looked at where he was. He couldn't believe the state he was currently in and even more, couldn't imagine what would have happened at the hand of that perverted bastard if he had not been distracted. Jungkook wanted to cover himself but he didn't want to make any movements in case the room was being recorded.

He was thinking of a way to cover himself without making it obvious that he was conscious when the door suddenly opened again. Jungkook shut his eyes quickly and braced himself for whatever that might happen now.

He felt a hand touching his pants again but this time, the zipper was pulled up and even the button was properly fastened. He was surprised about what was happening and was debating with himself to open his eyes a tiny bit when he heard that same deep voice.

"It's gonna get damn cold in a few hours." The man seemed to be talking to himself.

A warm quilt was thrown over Jungkook's body in the next second, covering him and also shielding him from the night's cold. A hand, Jungkook could now believe it's not a pervert like the previous one, tucked the quilt in the corners too.

Then the hand was gone and Jungkook could hear the retreating footsteps. He dared to open his eyes only when he heard the sound of the door closing.

Jungkook could not comprehend what happened. But whatever it was, the man called V seemed to be not a pervert like the first man.

But to his dismay, he hadn't seen what this V looked like. Guess he will have his chance tomorrow. Jungkook's mind was filled with a storm of thoughts and it was after a long time that he finally fell asleep.

_________________________________

Jay watched as V ran towards him in the corridor. He raised his eyebrows at the latter's empty hand but V only gave a shrug.

"Did you not find your phone?"

"Nope, it was not there. Guess I left it in the bedroom. Sorry to keep you waiting Jay."

Jay gave a little annoyed huff and turned to go. V followed him dutifully .

V hadn't lost his phone as it was actually in his pocket all this time. Even though he's not sure why, something about the stranger's baby-like innocent face made him do that. Guess he was just worried about the unknown man, for whatever the reasons he's not aware of. Yet.