20 - How Dare You Kiss Me?

V got to feel those soft lips only for a mere second before he was pushed back with a force. He stumbled few steps back but luckily, managed to not fall on his ass. V looked up at Jungkook's eyes which seemed to be blazing with fire.  

"WHAT THE FUCK!!??"

Jungkook yelled as he glared at the elder who was just standing with wide, surprised eyes.

"How dare you?!!" Jungkook hissed in anger.

"J-jungkook-" V tried to talk but Jungkook swiftly cut him off.

"Do I look like a joke to you?! What the fuck made you think I will allow you to kiss me again, after the shit you pulled earlier? I'm not one of your boss's toys!!"

Jungkook was slightly shaking due to the anger and frustration he was feeling. He would not let himself be toyed like that, no matter what his stupid heart would say.

"Doll, let me explain-"

"There's nothing to explain, V. You were absolutely right. I'm nobody to you and frankly, I would prefer to stay like that too. So let's just forget about what happened and go our own way. It'll be the best thing for both of us."

V looked at Jungkook for few seconds. His mind was telling him to accept what Jungkook was offering and put a stop to this. It truly is the best thing for both of them.

But his heart is yearning to pull the younger closer and to feel that soft touch again. V was getting overwhelmed by the emotions and by the look of it, his heart was winning.

He raised his hand again to touch Jungkook's face and the latter took a step back out of its reach.

"Don't touch me, V, or I swear to God!!"

They both stood like that for few second, just staring at each other's eyes. V's gaze was unreadable while Jungkook's showed very clear anger.

Jungkook was the first one to move. He tried to turn to go out but V's hands stopped him, again. But this time, Jungkook was not confused over what he wants and he responded in a way V never imagined. With a right hook.

V stumbled back with his hand holding his aching jaw. He noticed a slightly metallic taste in his mouth as he looked up at the younger. Jungkook looked back without any remorse or guilt, and then proceed to walk out of the room in the next second while V just stood there, totally shocked out of his mind.

__________________________________

Jungkook was still fuming when he sat on the bar stool. How dare that bastard think to use him like that? V ignored him for 5 days, told him to forget about what happened when he asked, and then come back and try to kiss him again?? Jungkook bit back the string of curses that threatened to leave his mouth and scoffed.

Hoseok saw the way younger fuming and decided it would be better not to ask any questions. He kept Jungkook's drink on the table and moved to another customer.

Jungkook picked up the drink with a slight nod and emptied it in one shot. He wasn't planning to get drunk today so he didn't ask for any more drinks. He still had work to do so he waited till his raging heart gets calmed down a bit before going back to his seat.

V watched the younger from a little far. He still couldn't believe Jungkook would hit him but man, that punch sure had some power in it. Maybe this was all for the better. If he and Jungkook had continued on this path, it sure would have been disastrous.

V went back to the spacious sofa in Jay's booth. Jay was not there as he was making some deals so V made himself comfortable. He was slowly slipping a mocktail when one of Jay's men, Chenyeol, came and stood infront of him.