21 - Another Chance To Fix Things.

It had been about a week since Jungkook and V had that fight. Both were ignoring each other and both were, in turn, getting upset because of that. No matter how hard Jungkook tried to forget V, he just couldn't. The elder was on his mind all the time.

V was no better too. He was constantly in a war between his heart and mind. That was why he kept on avoiding the younger. Cause he knew that if he had laid eyes on Jungkook, he would have not been able to stop his heart from winning. His arms have felt so empty, ever since they had a taste of how it feels to hold the younger man in them.

But V knew Jungkook didn't deserve the indecisiveness. Nor the half truths and sometimes blatant lies. He was right to ask V to stay away from him and V intended to honor his decision hundred percent. It's just fate sometimes have a different plan.

It was a normal day at the club, both Jay and V were there as the boss had a meeting with someone important today. The deal went well and everyone was celebrating when Suho got a call.

Suho answered and spoke in a hushed but urgent tone. After few seconds, he cut the line and walked closer to Jay. Suho whispered something in to the boss's ear which resulted in an amused smile coming on to his face. Jay gave a small nod and Suho dashed out of there.

V of course didn't pay any attention to it until Jay tapped his arm and spoke to him.

"Your friend is a rather fiesty one it seems." Jay said with a glint in his eyes and V looked at him in confusion.

"My friend?"

"Jungkook."

V felt his heart skip a beat but managed to keep the uninterested look on his face. His body seemed to be vibrating slightly but his voice was steady when he spoke.

"Oh... what happened?"

Jay carefully analyzed the other's facial expressions to see any hint of concern or worry and was happy when he saw neither. V doesn't seem to care about the man at all.

"He had gotten into a fight with Sehun. I guess they were at it pretty hard but Kai and Baekhyun managed to break it off. Too bad." Jay explained with a shrug and V gave out a small laugh.

"Oh, come on!!" V said teasingly. "The only thing you would feel bad about is not being there to see it."

Jay laughed out loudly. His toy knew about him very well. He slow-clapped a few times and V bowed his head slightly, accepting the wordless praise.

V turned his attention back to his drink and Jay hummed in satisfaction. V seemed like every bit of a demon as he himself was. The difference is that V hid behind an angelic face while Jay proudly showed it to everyone.

__________________________________

Jungkook felt the pain in his ribs where Sehun had kicked him, but it was manageable. And it made him feel much better to know that the latter's condition was way worse. Today, Jungkook totally lost his mind at the constant string of insults that Sehun was spitting. It was not anything unusual but since Jungkook was already not in a good mindset, he just snapped.

They both managed to land a few punches on each other but Jungkook's ones were more powerful. Because not only Jungkook was fitter, he had this massive amount of rage suppressed for a long time. He was hitting to hurt. It would have been really bad if not for the fact that Kai and Baekhyun coincidentally came to meet Sehun for something right at that time.

They managed to pull the two away from each other and both Jungkook and Sehun came to their senses after that. Suho had asked Jungkook to leave while Kai and Baekhyun took Sehun with them.