08 - Give Me Yourself, Doll.

Jungkook groaned internally at this fucked up situation he had put himself in but there wasn't anything he could do other than show himself. He took a deep breath before getting out from his hiding place.

V was leaning on to the closed door and looking at him with calculating eyes. He looked like he's deep in thought for a few seconds before he snapped back and his face broke into that familiar smirk.

"My my!! Aren't you a bit old to play hide and seek, doll?" V asked in a teasing voice, while his eyes raked over Jungkook's body a few times.

Jungkook kept his mouth shut. He knew he was screwed already. No point in making things worse by being a smartass. He should think of a good excuse, if coming up with one was even possible.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?"

This is the first time that V had said his name and Jungkook felt weird about that. It's not that he liked being called a doll but the lack of the usual pet name made him realize how seriously fucked up situation he was really in right now.

"N-nothing. I was just.."

V waited patiently, with raised eyebrows, as Jungkook desperately tried to come up with a believable explanation. Few seconds passed and there was a pin drop silence. V pushed himself away from the door and walked near to Jungkook, who was just standing there frozen.

"This was a stupid thing to do, Jungkook. A fucking stupid thing."

V's voice had a strange emotion and Jungkook couldn't help but wonder whether it was anger. Was V mad at him for breaking into his boyfriend's office? What will he do now? Jungkook felt strangely calm, as he had actually accepted his fate. There won't be any way to escape his death now.

'I'm sorry, hyung. I guess I won't be making it out alive after all.' Jungkook sent a mental prayer for forgiveness. He wished he had a chance to speak with his brother for one last time.

Meanwhile V was seriously angry. How could this idiot do something like this? Didn't he know what would happen if he got caught?

"Why?" V asked again in a tight voice but Jungkook kept his head down without even looking at the other.

"Why?" V's voice was lowered to a growl and Jungkook felt a shiver go down his spine.

His face was pushed up in the next second by V's strong fingers and he was forced to look at the other. "What the fuck were you trying to do? If Jay saw you here, you would have been killed, you moron!!"

Jungkook slapped the hand on his chin and looked straight at V's eyes.

"Why would you care?!" Jungkook had just blurted that out in frustration. He didn't actually think that V cared about him.

V was speechless for a few seconds. He himself had realized that he cared about the younger only when he saw Jungkook in such a dangerous situation. He had not expected Jungkook to be clued in on it this soon, especially since the reason for it is still unknown to V himself. But he does have a convincing answer to the younger's question.

"Of course I..uhh... care. I had so much fun stuff planned to do with you. It'll surely crank my mood if you die." V said with a smirk and Jungkook tightened his lips at that.

"But say, doll, would you like to… uhh… corporate? And we can forget this ever happened."

"W-what?!" Jungkook's voice was barely a whisper.

V walked closer to him, so close that his breath fanned Jungkook's face when he spoke. "It's simple, really. Give me yourself, doll. Or prepare to die."