63 - Let's Talk A Bit More.

Jungkook collapsed to the floor but Hoseok managed to catch him before his head hit the floor. Taehyung was immediately at his side with a terrified look and he gently touched Jungkook's cheek.

"Koo! B-baby, get up!"

Taehyung felt his heartbeat accelerate in fear, when Jungkook didn't respond. He absentmindedly tried to touch the needle that had fallen out of Jungkook's hand but just as he was about to reach it, Jin's voice was heard in a warning.

"No!! Tae, don't touch that!"

Jin carefully touched the needle with a scissor and put it inside a small bag that they use to collect evidence. Taehyung watched it with blank eyes, his mind still not working from the shock of seeing Jungkook like this.

Both Namjoon and Yoongi were there within minutes, just as the others were preparing to take Jungkook to a hospital. Taehyung was with Jungkook as Yoongi drove them to hospital but Hoseok had gone in front of them, in another police vehicle with the sirens on so that they could take the younger to the hospital faster.

Jungkook was taken into the emergency unit upon arrival. Taehyung watched with terrified eyes as Jungkook's heart rate and breathing got irregular to a point where the doctors had to give a brief electric shock to get it back to normal. He was then transferred to the ICU immediately because his condition was critical. Taehyung couldn't do anything but watch in helplessness while his baby was struggling for his life.

Jin and Jimin came after about half an hour while Jungkook was still in the ICU. They had to hook Jungkook with a ventilator as he was not breathing properly. The doctor came out after about one hour and made his way towards the group of people in the waiting area outside the ICU.

Taehyung and Yoongi immediately got up from their seats and waited for the doctor to speak. His face didn't look that good.

"Uhmm... we are still doing tests but Mr Jeon's condition is not good. His vitals are all over the place and we are still unable to get it stabilized. We need to find the cause of this as soon as possible. But I have to tell you, the next 24 hours will be critical for him." The doctor said with a sympathetic voice. "We will be doing everything we can, let's not lose hope."

The doctor gave a slight tap to Taehyung's shoulder and a nod to Yoongi before walking away.

Taehyung felt as if the floor was pulled under him and he stumbled back a few steps. He would have fallen if not for Jin's hands, which held him and guided him back to the chair.

Jimin hugged Yoongi and broke down in light sobs. He has always been a rather emotional person and he loved Jungkook as his own brother. Yoongi gently patted his head, while trying to rein his own emotions in. For Yoongi, the anger and rage were mixed with fear and sadness.

Hoseok had already given the needle to the doctors and a set of experts were checking it right now. They had to find out what was in it for them to start the treatments for Jungkook.

Hours went by, but there was no improvement in Jungkook's condition. Taehyung was starting to slowly lose his mind. Hoseok and Jin went back to the office but Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi stayed outside the ICU.

After about a few hours, Yoongi went and got coffee and some snacks for them to eat. Taehyung refused him but Jimin was persistent to make him have some.

"Tae, you gotta eat something." Jimin said in a pleading voice to his best friend, who was looking like a half dead man.

"I-I c-can't, Jimin. He's.. m-my B-baby..." Taehyung couldn't even gather a few words to speak as something seemed to be stuck in his throat.