49 - My Partner Doesn't Like That.

3 years later....

The dimly lit club was packed with people. Dancing, drinking, people who were generally having a good time, and who didn't care what was happening around them at all. But once in every while, someone or something managed to catch the eye of the others.

Let it be a hot makeout scene.. or an intense fight.. people always liked to see some entertainment. This time, it was a man on the dancing floor. And what a sight that was.

A man, raven haired and well built, iwas moving to the slow and sensual beat of the music. He was plainly dressed with a black leather pants, a red biker-style jacket, with a classic black T-shirt underneath. And at least half of the people on the dance floor were gawking at him shamelessly. Other half were staring too, but they were doing it a little discreetly.

The man didn't seem to notice or care about any of the looks he was getting. He seemed drunk, but not enough to an extent that he wasn't aware of what was happening. Few brave minded people tried to get close to the man and dance with him but he always politely refused.

One man took things a little further and the raven head walked out of the dance floor in annoyance. But the man didn't give up and followed, making the raven head even more annoyed. He was just about to hit the man when suddenly, the said man dropped to the floor with a punch from someone else.

The raven head looked at the newcomer in surprise, to see a wealthy looking man and someone who looked like his bodyguard.

"Hi. I saw you were having some trouble with this idiot and thought to help. Hope it's okay."

"Yep. Totally okay." The raven head answered with a slight slur. "I'm Jungkook."

"Yoonho. So, you're here alone?"

"Yeah. Just here to have fun."

"If you are looking for fun, there are better places than this."

Yoonho's voice was rather suggestive and Jungkook smirked at that.

"You know what-" Jungkook took a step and made himself really close to the others. "-I think I might take you up on that offer. Show me a good time, daddy."

Yoonho gave a happy laugh and sneaked a hand around the raven head's waist. "As you wish, babyboy."

Together, they got out of the club and Jungkook noticed that they were not going through the main door.

"Uhh... this doesn't look like the way I came in." Jungkook asked in a confused voice as he turned his head side to side, and Yoonho laughed at that.

"Well, let's just say I'm a little shy. And anyway, this route is closer to where I parked my car."

Jungkook gave a nonchalant shrug and proceeded to walk towards Yoonho's car. Jungkook let out an impressive whistle when he noticed the other's vehicle.

"Oh fuck!! Is that a Bentley Mulsanne?!"

Yoonho raised an eyebrow at that. "Guess you know your cars."

"Man!! This is sick!"

Yoonho watched as Jungkook walked around the car like an excited kid. "Would you like to see inside?"

Jungkook gave an excited nod and Yoonho gestured to the driver to open the door. Yoonho got on from the other side and one of the bodyguards got on to the passenger seat too.

"So, what do you think?" Yoonho asked as he ran a suggestive hand over Jungkook's thigh.

"I like it. This is super dope!"