16 - Can I Listen To You?

Jungkook clenched his fingers into a tight ball while gritting his teeth. He was so close to losing it right now and that asshole keeps on talking and talking. Today was one of those days when Sehun seemed exceptionally rude and bitchy.

Sehun was kind of in a bad mood because he had a small fight with one of his flings and he was taking it out on Jungkook by making him angry. He could see the latter trying to control his anger and it amuses him to no end.

"Those bitches think they can say no to us!" Sehun said with a smirk as he could literally see Jungkook's knuckles turning white with how tight he's clenching his fist. "They are like the dirt under our feet. Stupid whores. Screaming and resisting, as if that'll work."

"Don't talk about girls like that." Jungkook said through his gritted teeth and Sehun scoffed in disgust.

"Thought you would take a stand for them. After all, you're a bitch like them too."

Jungkook sent a death glare at the other but Sehun laughed at that. He knows Jungkook will not do anything or even say anything. He will continue to listen to these insults, just like he has always done. And that made Sehun feel superior and smug. It was like his daily entertainment.

Jungkook on the other hand, felt like he was fighting a losing battle against his anger. The way Sehun talked about girls, how they were being treated and used here, struck a chord with Jungkook. It must be exactly what happened to his own sister.

"You're not better than them either, you know." Sehun was still talking with a smug smile on his face, thoroughly enjoying the sight of Jungkook's rage filled face. "Just because Jay doesn't play with you and lets you work here, doesn't make you one of us. You're nothing but a slave to him."

Jungkook's mouth itched to yell that he doesn't want to be one of them either. The thought was so repulsive that Jungkook felt like gagging. He pulled himself together with difficulty to speak to the other man.

"Well you're working here. That would make you a slave too, wouldn't it?"

Sehun laughed loudly at that. "I'm one of his trusted assistants. I'm one of his men. Not a piece of homeless garbage like you." Sehun snickered once he could stop his laughter.

"Shut up!!"

"You know-" Sehun pretended to be thinking for a second. "-I'm actually surprised why he hasn't had his fun with you yet. He doesn't let anyone pass. Some of the filthy scum even likes it. Then again, maybe he has a different plan for you. We were curious-"

Sehun walked toward Jungkook and leaned over his table, coming uncomfortably closer to Jungkook's face.

"Tell me, Jungkook, did he asked you to fuck his little whore yet?"

Jungkook jumped up from his chair while pushing Sehun back. The latter stumbled a few steps back and glared at Jungkook. This was the first time he got an appropriate response for his insults from Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't know why but the anger he was feeling just got multiplied by tenfold after hearing Sehun's comment about V.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Ohh...." Sehun mocked the fuming man. "Looks like you've already got a piece of that ass!"

Jungkook stormed out of the office while Sehun roared with laughter. He had to get out of there before he did something he would regret.

Jungkook walked straight into the bar and found an empty seat at the corner. The club was open but it was less crowded as it was a weekday.

He saw one of the other bartenders walking towards him to get his order but then he was stopped by Hoseok. A few seconds later, Hoseok came over to him with his usual drink in his hand. He didn't ask anything as he put the glass in front of Jungkook with a sympathetic smile.