09 - Keep An Eye On Him For Me.

A/N - trigger warning.. two non-con scene are mentioned in this chapter and its marked with ❌❌❌. Please skip if you're underage or uncomfortable.. it's not something nice. 😔😔

________________________________

Jungkook was working on something when one of Jay's thugs came and told him that Jay is asking for him. He quickly got up and followed the man. His heart was a bit uneasy as it had been after that small confrontation he had with V.

Jungkook wished V to leave him alone not only because he hates him, but also because that's a sure way to get himself killed by Jay. But no matter how much Jungkook tried to ignore him, the man was impossible to avoid. V was always ready to tease him, practically on every chance he could get.

Has Jay finally learnt about it? Is that why he's asking Jungkook to meet him? It wouldn't have mattered that Jungkook is not the one who's forcing the interaction. He will still be the one to get killed.

He was led to Jay's private room. The room is the biggest one in the club and even though Jungkook never had the misfortune of being in there before, he had a vague idea about what horrors that were happening inside.

"Oh, Jungkook.. come." Jay called him as soon as the door opened and Jungkook slowly made his way towards the boss.

Jay was sitting on a luxurious armchair, holding a glass of dark liquor in his hand while the other hand was resting around V's waist. V was sitting in one of the arms of the chair, looking through his phone with a bored expression.

But the sight that immediately caught Jungkook's eyes was the tangled mess of mostly naked human bodies on the soft carpet in front of them. As much as he tried to avoid looking at it, the first few seconds of shocked staring was enough for that image to register in his mind.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

There were 3 girls and about 10 men. While it didn't look like something forceful was happening, the girls seemed to be barely conscious so it might not have been consensual at all. To say that the men behaved like dogs would be an insult to the said animal but that's what it looked like to Jungkook.

He kept his gaze fixed on Jay as he sat on the sofa pointed by the boss, but he still couldn't block all the noises. Granted, the girls were barely making any sound as they looked heavily drugged but the men were making sounds of being pleased. Moaning, little puffs of labored breaths, and of course, the utter filth were spilling out of their mouths.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"You called me, Jay?" Jungkook asked in a tight voice as he forced a small smile on his face.

"Ah.. yes. You've been here for a while. So I wanted to ask about your work? Are you doing okay?" Jay asked in a cheery voice and Jungkook wondered for the hundredth time why the man was being so nice to him.

"Work is good, thank you, Jay. I can manage fairly well now."

"Without Sehun?"

The question seemed like it had some hidden meaning but the answer was the same.

"It's easier when the workload is shared by two people but both me and Sehun can manage alone perfectly well if we have to."

"That's good. I want you two to take turns to come to work. 3 days for you, 2 for him. Ok? And for the rest of the days, I want you to work with the VVIPs."

"Sure, Jay."

There was silence for a few minutes except for the sounds of skin slapping and groans. Jungkook wanted to get out there but couldn't do it until he's excused by the boss. Jay was looking at Jungkook with an amused smile, clearly noticing the other's discomfort.