66 - Through Hell And Back.

The world seemed to have stopped as both Taehyung and Jay looked at each other, the vial of antidote already crushed under the latter's feet. And then, chaos broke loose.

"NO!!!" Taehyung screamed as he leapt towards Jay and started to punch him.

Taehyung was able to hit Jay only twice before his man dragged Taehyung away from him. Jay was bleeding with a busted lip but still, he laughed so happily. He laughed as Taehyung struggled under his captor's hold, fighting desperately to break free.

Jay was laughing till there were tears in his eyes. He wiped them and gave another smile to the enraged man in front of him.

"I hope you said your goodbyes to him before you came, V." Jay said smugly. "Cause you will not get to see him ever again."

Jay gave a curt nod to his men who immediately started to hit Taehyung. They punched and kicked every inch of his body they could reach. Taehyung fought back as much as he could but he was way too outnumbered. It wasn't long before his body gave up and he fell unconscious.

____________________________

4.00 pm - Thursday

Taehyung groaned as his entire body was hurting. He could taste the metallic taste of blood in his mouth and stickiness in many parts of body, indicating that he had bled while being unconscious. But all those came second.  First, it was the yelling and shaking, that got him out of his unconscious state.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Jay was screaming at the top of his lungs. "YOU FUCKING WHORE!!"

Now it was Taehyung's turn to laugh. Taehyung's deep rumbling laugh filled the small room he was held captive in. His ribs and chest all hurt when he laughed but he still did, cause nothing was more satisfying than looking at the raging and disappointed face of Jay.

"Did you.. honestly thought.. that I would... get that... information... for you?" Taehyung asked, taking a breath between every two seconds.

He was having a very difficulty in speaking but couldn't pass this opportunity to taunt the devil. If looks could kill people, Taehyung was sure he would have already been reduced to ashes with the way Jay was glaring at him. Taehyung coughed a bit and spat out the blood that had gathered in his mouth.

"Guess we both didn't honor our agreement.."

This time it was Jay who hit Taehyung. He continuously kicked the other, who tried his best to cover himself from the hits. But Jay didn't have any mercy. He kicked Taehyung till the latter lost consciousness again and even some more after that.

But it was useless. His precious data files that he had hoped to be his flowery path to the very top, had gotten magically deleted by itself. When Jay had sat down and wanted to analyze it clearly, it was simply not there.

Guess his former toy knew him very well after all.

_____________________________

9.55 pm - Thursday

This time, it was a splash of cold water that woke Taehyung. He was laying on the floor, in a puddle of his own blood while Jay sat on a chair in front of him. Taehyung raised his head up a bit and looked straight at Jay, who was sitting with an emotionless face.

"I thought you might want to be awake, when your lover boy leaves this world. It's-" Jay showed Taehyung his wrist watch. "-It's almost 10 o'clock now. Your little bitch must be taking his last few breaths now."

Jay looked all smug as he looked at the man on the floor, expecting to see an enraged, heartbroken and crazy with grief guy. But to his surprise, Taehyung was none of that. He appeared calm, despite the clear indications of severe physical pain he was feeling, as he looked straight at Jay.