A/N

Original A/N

So... can't believe we are done with another story. I hope you guys loved reading this as much as I loved writing it. I absolutely loved and cherished the support and encouragement I got from you guys in every chapter. you guys are as big of a motivation anyone can ask for. I value the time we spent and the discussions we had very much. Thank you.... I love you all. 🥰🥰🥰

This book has been a challenge for myself because of all the secrets and plot twists that I had to manage. I normally stick to a simple story line but this time I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could do it. I'm so happy with the result and I hope you guys loved it too..

Let me know what your thoughts are about the story and whether you guys liked it or not.. You must be knowing by now that I'm a sucker for compliments.... I'm so glad to have completed this story and if you guys liked it, then that's all there is to it.

And once again, I apologize for any grammatical / spelling errors. English is not my first language so kindly disregard those. I hope it was not too much... 😘😘😘

So that's it from me then and I hope to see you all in the next one too. It is also a Taekook one because it's like my favorite ship and this time, I think it will be a rather fun one, with lots of fluff.

Stay healthy... stay safe...and most importantly, stay happy....

I love you all..💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/N - 25/12/2021

As you guys might know already, this book had over 100k+ reads when it was deleted. I still don't know the reason. I was heartbroken because this book was my pride as a writer. I was proud of the time I spent on the plot and proud of the way it came out.

People have been really encouraging and offered me their kind words when I was feeling down. It was what motivated me to publish this again. What I have earned here in wattpad are not reads or likes, but friendships and goodwill.

Thank you.. I love you all.. 💜💜💜💜

A/N - 09/11/2023

Omg! What a ride!! This book is finally back on wattpad and hopefully it has a few more new readers who would love this story. I absolutely loved your interactions, even without stopping much with cliffhangers for the day.

So let me know what you thought about it okie… 🥰🥰

Thank you. I love you all..💜💜💜💜💜💜💜