51 - You Deserve The World.

Jungkook moved uncomfortably in his chair. It's close to 8 in the night and he's still in the office. Why? Because Taehyung was not yet back from the meeting he was having with Namjoon and Jungkook didn't want to go home without him. His team members had finished work and already gone home. Even Yoongi left, which is kinda strange because he didn't even tell Jungkook that he's leaving. Or else the younger man would have asked Yoongi to keep him company till Taehyung came back.

Jungkook sighed once again and looked at his phone for the nth time. There was no call or even a message from Taehyung. It's not like Jungkook can't go home by himself but they both always go together. But Taehyung had been gone for hours now, and Jungkook couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about for this long.

He doesn't want to meddle in official stuff but his curiosity got the better of him so he closed up his work and walked to Namjoon's office. If anything, he can just inform Taehyung that he's going home. Namjoon hyung absolutely loves him so there was no way he would get scolded for interrupting their meeting for two seconds.

Jungkook knocked on the door and went in when he heard a 'come in'. Jungkook looked at the table with an apologetic smile but it turned into a confused one immediately. Because the only person that was in the room was Namjoon.

"Kookie? What are you still doing here?" Namjoon asked in a confused way and Jungkook blinked a few times before answering.

"I-I was waiting for Tae. I thought you two were having a meeting." Jungkook stuttered in an equally confused manner.

"Meeting? But that was in the evening. Didn't take more than 15 minutes, I guess."

"Oh.... okay.. I'll- I'll just give him a call and see."

Jungkook was feeling rather annoyed and a bit foolish right now. Where did that moron leave without telling him?!

Jungkook waited for a few seconds for the call to contact but it went straight to voice-mail. He looked up to see Namjoon's concerned gaze and gulped down the lump in his throat. He didn't think Taehyung was that mad with him to leave without even telling him.

"He's not answering. Guess I'll just go home." Jungkook tried to make his voice light but even he could hear the sadness in it.

Namjoon didn't say anything and just gave a nod. Jungkook quickly walked out of the room and went to the car park, only to see that their car was not there either. Taehyung had taken it wherever the hell he went. Jungkook was just picking up the phone to order a cab when Namjoon's voice came from behind him.

"Hey!"

"Oh.. hyung!"

"You.. don't have a ride?"

Jungkook shook his head in dismay and waved his phone. "I was just about to call a cab."

"Come on! I'll give you a lift."

"That's okay, hyung, I can take a cab."

"Nonsense. Come on!"

Jungkook could help but give a small smile to the elder as he walked to Namjoon's car. The ride to his home was silent, with Namjoon asking some random questions about work. The team is very close with each other so naturally, Namjoon knows everything through Jin.

Jungkook got out of the car when they reached his home but to his surprise, Namjoon said he would come in for a coffee. It was nothing unusual as they all were pretty good friends but Jungkook got this really strange feeling, as if Namjoon was nervous about something.

He quickly dismissed that thought, mentally kicking himself for even thinking that. They walked past the little gate and Jungkook frowned at the darkness. The lights were not switched on, indicating that Taehyung is not home. Where did he go?