03 - You Can Work For Me.

Jungkook woke up the next morning and the first thing he did after realizing his situation, was put up a show about having a hangover. He wasn't drunk yesterday but he can't let those bastards know that. He knows that his survival in this place is heavily dependent on his acting skills.

Jungkook held his head and groaned loudly while looking for his shirt. After finding it on a small table, Jungkook wore it hurriedly. He took a few unsteady steps towards the door, holding his head with both hands. It was all part of the show in case the room was being monitored.

He tried to open the door but just as Jungkook expected, it was locked. He took a deep breath and banged on the door, cursing loudly.

"Hey!! Is anyone there?!! Let me out! You fuckers!! LET ME OUT!!"

After about 5 minutes of continuous shouting and banging on the door, Jungkook could hear the sound of a lock turning. He took a step back, raised his hands in a sort of a weak defensive pose and waited for the door to be opened.

Two bulky men walked in, with matching scowls on their faces. One of them grabbed Jungkook by his forearm and in response, Jungkook tried to sloppily punch him. The man of course managed to avoid it and threw Jungkook towards the other man who caught him and pulled his hands behind him.

Those two men pushed and tossed Jungkook halfway across the mansion they were in and Jungkook's loud protests rang throughout the area.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?! Answer me, you bastards!!"

They didn't pay any attention to Jungkook's words or actions and just continued to take him to the destination, which happened to be an office room.

Jay was looking at the scene with an amused smile as the man he picked up yesterday, was pushed on to his knees in the middle of his office room. He could hear the commotion outside at least for about half a minute before the stranger was brought into the room anyway.

Jay had initially thought the man to be a submissive one, so he had made plans accordingly. But as it turned out, the man is anything but. That brought a very different thought to Jay's mind, a thought that he is not gonna share with anyone, yet.

But in order to fulfill that thought, he would rather have the man to be on good terms with him. Jay gave a nod to the two goons on either side of the man and they pulled him to his feet.

"Hello. I hope you had a good sleep." Jay said in a cheery voice but the man scoffed in response.

"Where am I? Why the fuck did you bring me here?!"

Before Jay could say anything, one of his trusted men, Chenyeol, hit the man hard on his stomach, making him double down in pain. "You do not speak to the boss like that, you piece of shit!!"

Jay raised a finger and Chenyeol took a step back. "That's not necessary, Chenny. We are just having a conversation."

Jungkook scoffed again but didn't retaliate this time. He raised his head to look at the boss but his attention unintentionally focused on the beauty leaning on the table next to him. He had his palms flat on the table, most of his upper body weight resting on them. His shirt, a flimsy and slightly transparent one, only had half of its buttons undone. His tight pants enhanced his long legs, as well as his curves which were definitely in all the right places.

Jungkook had never seen someone like that in his life, he looked so beautiful that Jungkook momentarily forgot about his situation.

But in the next second, Jungkook felt his breath hitch a little in his throat at the intense look the man was giving him. It was as if the man was reading him, discovering the deepest secrets of his soul. Secrets that Jungkook was trying so hard to hide.