12 - Who Tops?

Jay walked into V's room and the latter got up from the bed with surprise. V was actually reading a book and didn't expect Jay to come at this time at all. The boss usually calls V wherever he is.

"Jay!" V called in with a welcoming smile.

"Hey." Jay said in a tight voice and sat on the sofa next to the bed. "Get me a drink."

V gave a nod and went to the mini bar in the room and poured a drink for Jay. They spent time in both Jay's room and V's room so Jay had made sure that both were fully equipped with his needs.

After giving the drink to Jay, V sat on the bed again and watched expectedly at Jay but the latter didn't say anything.

"So.." Jay started once he was finished with the drink. "You seem close with Jungkook. Too close actually."

V felt a sudden nervousness in his heart but his face didn't lose the soft smile he had. He was anyway very good at masking his emotions, a crucial talent if you want to survive here.

"I wouldn't say I'm close with him." V replied with a mischievous laugh. "It's more along the lines that I like to mess with him."

Jay looked at the other intensely for a few seconds. Jay was initially angry when Kai told him about V's interaction with Jungkook. He hates it when someone gets close to his toy. Jay is terribly possessive and sharing is not in his nature. In any capacity.

But, having said that, Jay actually trusts V. A lot. V has been keeping a very big secret for Jay and as far as he knows, he hadn't breathed a word about it to anyone. He knows that his men regard V as a lowly man but the truth is little different from that.

Jay had met V about 6 or 7 months ago and the beauty immediately fell under his spell. He had been loyal and quite useful and so far, hasn't given any reason for Jay to doubt him. So rather than lash out, Jay had decided to ask about Jungkook directly and the answer he got just now, surprised him.

"Mess with him?" Jay asked in a curious voice and V nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah. He's different and interesting."

"How so?"

"He doesn't like me."

Jay raised his eyebrows at this. He wasn't sure where V was going with this but indicated to him to elaborate further.

"When people see me or talk with me, they can't help but like me. You know that. They of course will not act upon it because they are afraid of you but they can't help but succumb to my charms."

V walked to the mini bar again and poured himself a drink before turning back to Jay.

"But with Jungkook, it's not that he's holding himself back because he's afraid of you, not really. He just doesn't like me, at all. And I find that very intriguing."

V finished his drink in one shot and walked to Jay and took his glass from his hand. He looked at Jay with a question in his eyes and after a few seconds of staring, Jay gave a nod of permission. V pulled the other up by his hand and went towards the bed.

"I want to rile him up-" V said as he removed the buttons on Jay's shirt. "-make him want me and then I'll crush him under my foot. That would be so much fun, don't you think?"

V dropped Jay's shirt on the floor and pushed Jay onto the bed. He then climbed over him and removed the belt and unhooked the pant button. Jay's eyes had a strange look as he watched V slowly pull down his pant zipper.

"Oh you're such a devil." Jay said in an amused voice and V let out a small laugh at that.

"I learned from the best." V answered as he yanked down Jay's pants and briefs at the same time, making him completely naked.

V closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them again, they had such a dominant look and Jay let out a tiny whimper.

"Turn around, you slut." V's voice was even lower than usual and Jay meekly obeyed. "Daddy's taking over from here."

________________________________

Once V removed himself from Jay's hole, he went to the washroom to clean himself. Jay doesn't allow aftercare and anyway, it's not like V wanted to do it either.

V had fucked Jay for more times than he could count for the past few months. It's always rough and hard, not to mention calling Jay by many disgusting and insulting names as Jay has a degrading link. But V had never been this disturbed during sex before.

The whole time he was fucking Jay, all he could think about was Jungkook. No, he was not imagining himself being intimate with Jungkook, he was just worried about the younger one.

Luckily, V managed to dodge Jay's question about Jungkook this time and the last thing he wants is to draw unnecessary attention to Jungkook. Jungkook has a way of making V's head cloud, and disarming his notions for safety. Guess he needs to be more careful around him. For both his and Jungkook's safety.

Jay laid on the bed, utterly spent with an aching back. His ass was hurting like hell but that's just the way he liked. No one apart from V knew and Jay will definitely kill anyone who will find out about it but the truth was, he is a masochist.

He enjoys being in pain, so, so much. He can never bring anyone pain, physically, as it's against his nature but he liked to see others in pain as much as he liked to be in pain.

After V came back from the bathroom, Jay gingerly got up from the bed and went to the washroom. When he came back after a few minutes, V was already sleeping, with his face turned away from Jay. They were never the cuddly type anyway. Jay ran his hand over V's naked back a few times.

V is as beautiful as anyone would ever be. Jay feels really superior when he can show him off, watching the other's eyes lust over his property. Mostly because it gives him a chance to remove those eyes from their heads after. It's like dangling a juicy piece of meat in front of a hungry dog and then hitting it when it dared to take a bite.

After a few moments of careful thinking, Jay decided to let V play with Jungkook for the time being. If anything, it might be helpful with the plans he already has for Jungkook.

Once V played and destroyed Jungkook's heart, the man will be that much easier to manipulate. Jay should be able to get what he wants with a little effort.

V keeps him very satisfied, always being obediently dominant and feeding his many urges and kinks. But while V shows his dominance with his personality, Jungkook's physique screams it too.

It would be fun to let such a strong man bring him to the edge with pain and physical power. Jay licked his lips and almost moaned, as he imagined many things he would like Jungkook to do for him.

Jay was sure that he could mould Jungkook exactly the way he likes. But for that, the man needs to be broken first. And there's no one better for the job than his faithful toy, V.