46 - Who Are You Going With?

It took about another two hours for all the necessary procedures to be over. The team members involved in Jay's mission were asked to go home as the rest of the process had been passed to the relief team till tomorrow.

After finishing up everything, Namjoon rushed to the hospital. Few members wanted to come with him but Namjoon didn't allow that. They all deserve a break and a rest and anyway, Jin and Hoseok would be in the hospital for a few more days at least. There's plenty of time for visits.

The 4 guys who were there, were asked to go home when it became clear that both Jin and Hoseok were stable. But Mark and Yugyeom still stayed back till Namjoon came and chased them away. Jin's condition was little better than Hoseok's so he had asked them to be moved into one room as the elder wanted to keep Hoseok company.

After Namjoon asked everyone to go home, Taehyung was in a dilemma. He didn't want to get separated from Jungkook but it's not like he can ask  with him either. His intentions were innocent, he wasn't expecting anything to happen between them right now but still, asking Jungkook to come to his place felt rushed. 

With everything else that was happening, he and Jungkook didn't get a chance to properly sort out their feelings and where they stand right now in the relationship. And the last thing Taehyung wanted was to rush the younger. Not to mention getting more bad ticks from Yoongi.

If only Taehyung knew that Jungkook didn't want to get separated from him too. But unlike Taehyung's, Jungkook's feelings were much clearer. He knew very well what he wanted.

Yoongi secretly looked back and forth at the couple. He could guess what was going on in both of their minds but what the hell was he supposed to do? Should he take Jungkook back with him, knowing that it will break his heart.. Or should he let his baby brother go with Taehyung, and God knows what they will do...

So the three of them just stood there, facing each other but at the same time avoiding each other's gaze. Jimin couldn't take it anymore and he finally snapped, making the other three startled.

"Oh for fuck's sake!! What the hell are you all doing?!" Jimin whisper yelled, getting the attention of the three males. "Jungkook, are you going with Yoongi or Tae?"

Jungkook nervously shifted his weight from one foot to another, steadily avoiding to meet anyone's eyes. Taehyung tried to look like he hadn't even heard what his best friend said while Yoongi shot lasers at Jimin with his eyes.

Jimin of course didn't care for shit and tapped his foot on the floor impatiently. "Well?!"

Jungkook looked up at Jimin and gulped down nervously. "Uhh.... Tae.."

"Finally!!" Jimin exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air.

"You-" Jimin pointed at Taehyung. "Now get the fuck out of here. And use protection."

"And you-" Jimin then pointed at Yoongi, who was giving him a death glare. "Don't look at me like that! They would have done that anyway. Now you go back to wherever you are staying. Y-you haven't taken a break for over 36 hours."

Jimin's voice softened at the very end and Yoongi raised his eyebrows at that, glaring momentarily forgotten.

"What?!" Jimin asked from the elder with a small pout. "And I'm gonna go too. I think I'm about to fall asleep on my feet."

Jimin held eye contact with others for a few seconds and turned to walk away but Taehyung quickly stopped him. "Hey, you okay going alone? Want me to give you a ride?"

Jimin was just about to answer but Yoongi was faster. "I'll take him."

All three of the others looked at Yoongi with surprised eyes but then Jimin gave a nod, a small smile was threatening to come to his face too. "But I have a car."