Recap

Well. This isn't a new chapter (don't worry there's one right after this though). 

It just has come to my attention that jeezus fuck a lot has happened, and you all needed refreshers! 

So I have come to deliver that. Yep. If you don't need a plot recap, feel free to skip. Also on a side note, this leaves out major details and foreshadowing yes. Not a Substitute for reading the book :D

I've split it up into my own idea of "Parts" in this book, but yeah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:

You wake up in the V3 world and explore things alongside everyone.

You attempt to stop the killing game early. 

Tsumugi kills you/ you find out about being able to reset.

You try to kill Tsumugi, but you get caught, later that night she does kill you + Kokichi.

Part I 

Chapter 1

You give up on killing Tsumugi, so you decide to save Rantaro instead (b

You make a plan with Maki to get her killed in Rantaro's place, (without her knowledge)

At the trial you reveal Maki's talent, and your plan with Maki to try and stop the mastermind. You also claim that you knew what Kaede's plan was (so you take over the trial a lot)

You become very suspicious with everyone because of this. Except for Rantaro.

Chapter 2

Shuichi didn't take off his hat

You are forbidden from telling people abt you coming from another world

You prove that Maki was the assassin by having Kokichi open her lab.

People still don't like you though (particularly Kaito)

You use the flashback light, but you also give Kokichi some speech about being safe.

Monopads are still a thing.

Kokichi gets you out of the bug meet and greet

Miu and Himiko had each others' monopads

Shuichi had yours. Your motive was personalized so that you could take two people out with you to the outside world if you won.

Himiko's talent show had Ryoma as a helper. He doesn't die.

Himiko dies at night due to Miu.

OH YEAH SHUICHI IS HELLA UNCONFIDENT BTW. YOU CARRIED TRIAL.

Chapter 3

First Try!

Kokichi was avoiding you kinda. But you fix that.

You have guesses of your talent. Perhaps Ult Lucky Student?

Angie invites you to join the student council, you decline. You advocate against her

Tsumugi, Keebo, Gonta and Kokichi are apart of the SC

Gonta kills you, but because of Tsumugi and Angie. He was manipulated.

Second Try!

Kokichi's jealous(?) You don't fix it this time around.

Necronomicon is a thing, you don't oppose Angie this time, and thus you don't get killed. Instead:

Korekiyo and Tsumugi died.

Angie revealed that she was Korekiyo's murderer easily due to the rule about only the first murder supposedly counting

Monokuma cut out investigation time to ONLY 10 minutes.

So Angie gives her testimony, but it's inevitably chalked up to the idea that it could be either her or Korekiyo that killed Tsumugi. And no one knows for sure.

Inevitably you give the idea to tie the votes, and despite the votes being tied Angie is executed as the killer. However she insists she didn't do it

This breeds suspicion about you, people aren't happy with you.

Chapter 4:

You decide to go check out the secret tunnel, but it has been blocked off. You come back to your dorm only to find the new motive already out.

This motive randomly gave out everyone's darkest secrets. Monokuma claimed that they would all be revealed if no one was killed in a couple of days.

There are rumors about you being the mastermind. Everyone is suspicious of you and Kokichi is constantly throwing insults and suspicions at you. (Despite the fact that you two used to.. Kinda be friends).

...In a moment of weakness, you let Kokichi and Gonta into your room, and Gonta kills you.

This obviously hurts, and you figure out that you can return to the real world, and so you do.

Interlude: Months pass by with you not paying attention to Danganronpa, or V3. You couldn't bare to look at it after all. And so you didn't. Though one day, you happened to find out that in the real world V3 Never Existed. You feel immense regret, and eventually meet some weird dead-past version of yourself (Go read the actual chapter this summary will not give the same effect if you need the refresher) You learn tha you only have one chance left to make everything right. Point is: YOU RETURN.... To the start. Bringing us to....

Part II

Prologue: Nothing has really changed here! You constantly battle with whether or not to let Rantaro die, not knowing what to do. OH yeah you still share a room with Kokichi and there's slight PTSD from your previous game. But you're survivin.

Chapter 1: Luckily for you, you didn't have to make the choice. Kaede committed Suicide. Shuichi out of desperation tries to take the blame for it, but it's proven to be Kaede due to a sheer lack of time.

Chapter 2:

Shuichi's hat is GONE! Crab Rave.

You still get the motive videos. You get Maki's. Good job.

Ryoma and Kokichi work together to get the motives. [List for this down below]

Quick recap on who got who's Monopad's:

Person - video Recieved.

(Y/N) - Maki
Ryoma - (Y/N)
Korekiyo - Gonta
Gonta - Angie
Shuichi - Shuichi
Miu - Himiko
Himiko - Korekiyo
Kirumi - Kaito
Tenko - Kokichi
Kokichi - Rantaro
Rantaro - Miu
Maki - Kirumi's
Angie - Tenko's
Keebo - Keebo
Tsumugi - Tsumugi
Kaito - Ryoma 

~~~~

And... that brings us to the present! Obviously, lots of detail has been skipped, but I hope this helps some people!! See you in the next chapter~