Prologue

You looked over at your digital clock on your table to see what time it was.

It's 2 AM? I should go to sleep soon. You thought as you put your headphones back in your ears and continued to watch the video that was playing on your laptop. 

You were re-watching a playthrough of Danganronpa V3.

Honestly, you wanted to own the game, but your parents would never buy you a gaming console, so you're stuck with just watching the playthroughs and pretending as if you were the one playing it. 

To be specific, you were watching the end of the fifth trial, the part where Kaito was having a flashback of Kokichi's death.

Kokichi was your ultimate favorite character, so you were always a bit attentive to this part. You kinda resonated with him in some ways-he tried to hide his true character and he didn't let anyone get close to him. You kinda wondered what he was really like underneath the persona he put up. 

"Ha, I wish I could at least talk to all of them one time...." You sighed. 

Suddenly your door flung open and there stood your mother in the doorway. 

"What are you doing! It's 2 Am! You have school tomorrow!" Your mother shouted as she snatched the laptop from your clutches, which yanked the earbuds from your ears. "Sleep!"

Sighing underneath your breath you leaned your head into your pillow and closed your eyes as you drifted off into sleep you had one thought.  

I wonder what my life would be like there. 

Don't worry, the chapter's will get longer!