Chapter 8

You woke up to hear rustling of clothes to the right of you. You opened your eyes and turned your head to the sound, only to see Kokichi awake and fully dressed.

"Morning sleepyhead! Took you long enough! Hurry, you have like 10 minutes to get ready!" Kokichi said, he then walked out of the room and most likely heading towards the dining hall.

You looked at the time, and seeing that it read 7:50, you got up from the bed and hurried to get ready. After you finished putting on your clothes, you rushed to the Dining hall. 

"Hey (Y/N)! Good Morning!" Kaito said as you walked in. 

"Good morning," you replied. 

"How was sharing a room with Kokichi? He didn't try to do anything right?" Kaito asked worriedly. 

Your mind suddenly flashed back to how he grabbed you in the middle of the night. You shook your head to clear the thoughts. "It was fine, and no he was actually being really nice." 

"(Y/N) you shouldn't lie! It wasn't just fine, in fact we had tons of fun together!" Kokichi interjected, putting emphasis on the word fun. 

"Y-you! Don't take advantage of (Y/N)'s situation!" Kaito shouted. 

You rolled your eyes, "Kaito he's messing with you, we did nothing but sleep. Honestly. Plus Kokichi doesn't scare me."

"O-oh Okay! That's good then! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it though!" Kaito said. 

Finally, Kaede came to the dining hall. 

"Now all of us have arrived...kehehe I'm glad there were no victims." Korekiyo said, almost purring. 

Jeez...hearing their voice in real life is so weird. Like I never liked Korekiyo cause he was like hella creepy but my god, that voice is killing me I swear. 

"By the way Kaede, are you okay?" Kokichi asked with another mischievous grin on his face. 

"Huh what do you mean?" 

"Well..." Kokichi started, "You looked really bummed out yesterday after everyone started blaming you. Seriously! You guys are so mean! Poor girl..." 

"What is the point of bringing this up again?" Keebo asked. 

"Actually... weren't you the one who started blaming Kaede first?" Tenko shouted accusingly. 

"E-eh? Now it's my fault? Why are you guys ganging up on me?" Kokichi then burst into fake tears. "You guys are terrible! So horrible! So mean!" 

You just rolled your eyes, Jeez. He really can cry loudly though. 

"Hmph, you're too noisy. Cut it out." Ryoma said abruptly. 

"But it's true. Everyone blamed Kaede without taking any responsibility for themselves." Kaito agreed.

"Hey come on now. Everyone was probably just tired." Rantaro reasoned. 

"Shut it! That's no excuse!" Kaito shouted

"No it okay! It doesn't bother me!" Kaede argued, "I should've been more considerate of everyone's feelings. I'm sorry..."

"Alright well... if you're okay with it then so am I." Kaito responded quietly. 

"Phew cool beans! Now everything's settled!" Kokichi enthusiastically said. 

"You did blame her first, didn't you?" Keebo asked. 

"That was a lie. Y'know one of those lies to make us more united or whatever." Kokichi answered. Grinning he then said, "Did you know that half my lies are actually told with good intentions?"