Chapter 25

You were sitting in your room with a journal in your hands. It was way past the nighttime announcement, but now that you didn't share a room with Kokichi anymore you didn't feel like sleeping.

"So... I have Kirumi's video, Shuichi has Kaito's and Kokichi has Shuichi's." You mused out loud. You were writing down all the information you know, both things from the original game and the game you were stuck in. 

At the moment, you were quite puzzled on why things were changing as much at they were. Apart of it made sense to you after all Maki died so she doesn't need a motive video anymore. Plus she's dead so Ryoma can't threaten her to give him his' motive video. Kirumi doesn't have hers so she can't go crazy.

Does this mean that the person who has their own motive video will definitely be the next culprit? Also does Rantaro's video reveal his talent? Oh how about me? If I come from a different world what does my video show?

You sighed out loud, all you had were questions and no answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got up early the next morning, staying in Maki's room— although there wasn't anything to remind you of her, it still creeped you out a bit. You tended to not stay in that room a whole lot.

You headed in to the dining hall, and only Kirumi was there. The two of you exchanged some small talk and soon enough, more people started coming in. Of course, the amount was extremely low compared to yesterday.

"Himiko has an announcement to make!" Angie shouted eventually, after the topic of people being missing had already been discussed.

You listened in as people talked excitedly about how Himiko was going to perform a magic trick. You weren't really excited though. After all, it was where Ryoma had died.

"You don't seem very excited." Rantaro said, coming closer to you.

You let out a sigh, "I'm just worried that Kokichi isn't here."

Dang. I lie a lot. I know exactly what he's doing and I'm not even worried.

"Kokichi hmmm? He's an interesting sort of person that's for sure." Rantaro commented.

"Yeah."

Soon enough breakfast time was over and you were waiting for the whole Gonta fiasco to start. After quite awhile, you saw Kaito running away and heading to Shuichi's door. You looked in the opposite direction that Kaito was running away from and saw Gonta standing there. Rolling your eyes as you saw Shuichi join Kaito in "escaping", you walked up to Gonta.

"Hi Gonta what's wrong?" You asked seriously.

"(Y/N)! Gonta needs you to come to Ultimate Lab right now!" Gonta answered.

You nodded you head, "Okay I'll go, don't worry about taking me there I know the way, just catch Shuichi!" 

With that you walked away and to Gonta's lab. Inside Keebo, Tsumugi, Tenko, and Korekiyo were already there. You were anticipating what was going to happen. Of course you guys had a brief conversation about what Gonta could potentially want but soon enough more and more people came pliling into the tiny lab. Shuichi was the last one to arrive, and just like in the game he was knocked out. 

Soon enough Shuichi woke up, only moments after Kokichi had finally graced you guys with his presence. You watched as Shuichi sprung up with surprise he looked so confused.

Keebo and Tsumugi slowly explained things to Shuichi, explaining how Kokichi took advantage of Gonta. 

You let out a sigh as you watched Kokichi tease Shuichi, I guess I couldn't stop everyone from being annoyed with him. 

"Oh yeah! (Y/N) is coming with me on my errand Gonta! (Y/N) told me earlier that (Y/N) already loves bugs!" Kokichi said grabbing my wrist before you could even react. You quickly looked at the betrayed faces of your fellow peers, but you just gave them a shrug as you went outside the lab with Kokichi. 

Kokichi closed the door of the Ultimate Lab and then looked at you, "Nishishi, aren't you lucky that you are friends with me? I got you out of that mess." 

You beamed at him, "Yes! Thank you!" Now to find a way to escape when he has to go through that same punishment later. 

"Anyway, we're gonna go get all the motive videos first okay? As we get them we'll check to see who has whose monokubs pad, like you wanted, but if we get mine or yours we watch the whole thing." Kokichi stated the plan.

"We? We'll watch it together? Not separately?" 

Kokichi smirked, "Mm, yeah, I trust myself not to go insane after seeing my video but you on the other hand."

You just rolled your eyes, "Alright lets go." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know, but the next chapter will be out ASAP, I need to plan out exactly how I'm going to write the next chapter, especially since this is way out of the game's boundaries. This is a bit of a filler chapter I suppose, my apologies but it's important! 

Anyway, be right back as I go watch all of chapter 2 again. Then it's time for another chapter! 

Till later!