Chapter 6

As soon as Monokuma disappeared, we were all in silence. Suddenly alarms came forth from each of our monopads.

You pulled yours out from your back pocket where you had kept it earlier to look at later. When you picked it up, the animation showing all the rules appeared. 

"The Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles School Regulations, so these are the rules." Ryoma said after the video had stopped on all of our monopads. 

"But who would do this?" Kirumi asked out loud.

"The rules are pretty cut and dry, it doesn't seem like it'll be boring." Kokichi responded. 

Soon fights broke out, mainly because Miu called Kaito a dumb ass. 

"HEY! STOP FIGHTING ALREADY!" Kaede called out, and immediately Kaito and Miu looked over at her and stopped fighting. 

"Awww... she ruined the show..." Kokichi whisper-whined into your ear. You rolled your eyes at the remark. 

"I agree with Kaede too! We must remember who the real enemy is!" Tenko shouted, agreeing with Kaede's statement on how we need to work together. 

"Heh.. I was gonna say the same thing, but you beat me to it.... You're exactly right! We can't give up yet!" Kaito shouted enthusiastically. 

"Oh yes! Lets split up and find the exit! Atua give us strength!" Angie responded.

"Oh wait! Gonta find manhole earlier. In grass, Gonta think may be the exit." 

Your heart sunk at the words, you knew what was coming next and you also knew this wasn't going to be fun. 

Everyone else was excited with the news of a potential exit. So with that, you all followed Gonta to the manhole. When you guys arrived, Gonta picked it up with ease and with hesitation you climbed into it. 

"Wow it's pretty spacious down here." Kokichi said to me when we got there. 

Huh, I guess we're friends now? He seems to be talking to me a lot... Oh well! This is cool! All I have to do is, end this killing game before the both of us die and then things'll be fine! Too bad that ending the killing game is easier said then done. 

"Yeah, you're right." You replied. 

"Ooooh is someone scared? You don't seem that enthusiastic like the rest of us!" Kokichi teased me. 

"I'm not scared, I'm just thinking." 

"Oh really? It looked to me like you were really scared earlier. Hell, you were shaking more than Himiko!" Kokichi bantered back at me. 

"Oh shut up, it was a momentary weakness, a fluke, an accident, never will you ever see me act that weak again." You replied back-slightly irritated. 

"Ooooh did I make someone ma-" Kokichi was cut off by the sound of Kaede's voice. 

"Alright guys! Lets go! We're all ultimates here! We can do this!" 

We all followed Kaede's words, you were a bit more hesitant, you knew this was going to be a futile attempt but you were going to go anyway. So you followed them. 

As you guys walked in, the light began to brighten and soon you you realized how dangerous this road was gonna be. Forget it, if it was hard on the game, then it's gonna be harder in real life! 

You guys continued walking, following after Kaede like you all were a pack. Bombs and levers were everywhere. There were also platforms that the bombs had hung from. These platforms moved around, making it harder for you to dodge them.