Chapter 29

"Bing Bong Bong Bing! A body has been discovered! Please report to Himiko Yumeno's dorm room at once!" 

The Akiddo Artist's knees buckled underneath her. Tenko crashed onto the floor besides Himiko's bed. She was sobbing. You looked at Kokichi and then back at Tenko. You placed your hand on her shoulder. "We'll find who did this. I promise." 

Soon enough, everyone else came rushing to the dorm. 

"Himiko! No..." Kaito sighed. 

"Atua please guide Himiko's soul to eternal life!" Angie stated. 

 Everyone was appalled that someone could even murder at this point in time. It appeared to everyone that they had all be getting along well. 

"Upupu! You all were getting wayyy too comfortable yesterday. Now look what happened! Well, here's the Monokuma file! Better investigate or else..." Monokuma trailed off, "The rest of you will die!" 

The wretched bear handed out the Monokuma files and then disappeared without another word. 

You broke the silence, "So... I guess we start investigating now?" 

Tsumugi let out a sniff, "This is so cruel... we were all getting along." 

"Nishishi! You all are fools for trusting each other. We're in a KILLING game. You can't trust anybody." Kokichi laughed. 

Shuichi glared at Kokichi, "Kokichi! Now's not the time!" 

The Ultimate Supreme Leader just shrug and put his hands behind his head, like he was so proud of the comment he had just made... 

"I'm going to find whoever did this to Himiko... All of you degenerate males! Fess up!" Tenko shouted at the group. Although she was shouting, there were visible tears in her eyes.

"Hey! You can't know that the murderer is a male! It could be anyone!" Kaito insisted. 

"Only degenerate male—" You were tired of hearing this nonsense so you cut Tenko off.

"Shut up! This isn't helping anyone, all this is gonna do is just waste more time that we have to investigate. Everyone should stay in groups like last time."

Everyone was a bit shocked at your initiative, but they followed along. You walked over to Rantaro. Kokichi had already disappeared with the rest of the group.

"We're teaming up I guess?" Rantaro asked. You nodded your head. "Alright lets open the Monokuma file first."  

You pressed the on button, I actually have to try with this investigation... I don't have some game to hold my hand during this... You began to scan the contents of the Monokuma file. 

'The victim is Himiko Yumeno. The cause of death appears to be blood loss, numerous cuts and stabs can be found throughout the entire body. Estimated time of death is nighttime.'

"Great. Nighttime. We have no alibis at all then." You stated outloud. 

"Not necessarily, but we should wait till later to think about alibis and such." Rantaro pointed out, "Lets head over to the body." 

Himiko had be lying on the floor face down a streak of blood followed her from on end of the room to the place that she laid, she was two feet away from the door. Her hand was stretched out she was close to the door as if she was trying to reach it. 

"She must've been dragging herself to the door." Rantaro noted, "... but she died before she could reach it." 

You closed your eyes, trying to get over the horror that was consuming you slowly. Investigating things in real life... it was scarier than you had imagined. You watched as Rantaro flipped her over so that you guys could observe some of the other cuts. You gasped when you saw just how many stab marks Himiko had.