Chapter 50

"Oh! You're just like Rantaro!" Tenko had exclaimed once you told her you didn't know your talent. 

"Yup. Exactly." 

"Nyeh... If I had the MP I would use my magic to find out." 

"...Is such a thing even possible?" Shuichi asked. 

"Shh... Shuichi just don't ask." you whispered. Shuichi nodded in response. 

"Well, if that's all... I guess we'll be going now!" Kaede said, ending the conversation. 

Honestly, re-meeting the characters was much more of a refreshing experience this time around. You did have the luxury of basically attempting to wipe their existence out of your mind for the past eight months, so things weren't as bland anymore. We had already met Miu in the storage room, along with Ryoma and Maki as well. 

"Hey, let's go check the classrooms we woke up in one more time, there might be some other students." 

You wanted to groan, earlier you had intentionally steered them away from the area where they would first meet Kokichi, but you suppose you couldn't avoid it forever. It wasn't like... you hated him... okay maybe you did, but you were more hurt and angry and you felt that just seeing him and having to talk to him would just overpower your emotions. Sure your "dead-self" told you that he felt bad for what he did... but it still hurt. 

Which is why I'm honestly in a huge dilemma... should I still share a room with him just for the sake of keeping things similar? I don't know if I can handle that... okay, for now? Avoid him, and then he won't offer to share his room with me. 

"You know what? I have to go to the bathroom, honestly, you guys should keep exploring without me. I think I want to get some exploring done by myself." Not really, you were just planning to hide in the dining hall until Monokuma called to assemble everyone. 

"Are you sure? We can wait." Shuichi said. 

"No no, really I insist." 

Shuichi and Kaede just exchanged glances and shrugged. They told you that they would meet up with you later. Heaving a sigh of relief, you headed to the dining hall, which you were just in with Tenko and Himiko. 

"Oh (Y/N)? You're already back?" Tenko asked. 

"Yup, I'm just a bit tired. I was walking around the whole school." You took a seat down at the table.

"I understand that... even the slightest bit of movement tires me out." Himiko muttered lazily.  

You let out a small chuckle, "I suppose so." 

There was an awkward silence between the three of you for quite a while. And then someone to break the ice arrived. 

"Ryoma!" You shouted, you were tired of the awkwardness, so being able to fill it was reassuring to you. "You finally came out of the game room huh?" 

"Hmph...It was pretty cool, but I ran out of things to do." Ryoma took a seat at the other side of the dining hall. "It's quite some room we have here. This whole place is basically designed for us to live here." 

"Well, those bears did say it was built for us!" Tenko pointed out, "I'm not too sure though, who would build an entire facility for just us?" 

"Hmph, you have a point." From there on the conversation turned to why exactly we were here, to if there's an exit. You stayed silent for most of the conversation, preferring to listen in than to accidentally give away your knowledge. I've seriously come so far... I used to blurt out words like "characters" in front of Kirumi... and now I'm not actually that dumb. Well... debatable since I was dumb enough to come back here but... okay not the time (Y/N).