Genin Days Chapter 13: Mission to Taki Part 3

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Jutsu/ Bijuu/ Summons

Flashbacks, Letters, and Setting

I don't own Naruto

Chapter 28: Mission to Taki Part 3

"You little shits have been getting in the way since the moment you've stepped in here!" Suien shouted at the Genin of Team 7. "I'll give you one last chance to walk away and keep your lives. What happens in Taki is none of your business! Hand the demon bitch over, and leave!"

The 3 Genin shared a look. Should they leave now? Suien was on a different level compared to the other shinobi they had been fighting, and he had the hero water with him.

Narumi looked into the eyes of her teammates and saw the same strong resolve in both of them. No. They were already in too deep. They wouldn't go through all of this to help their friend, only to leave her now. They would see this to the end, as ill-advised as that was.

They just had one question. 'What demon bitch?' Sasuke and Hinata thought.

Narumi on the other hand, began to suspect something. She glanced over at Fuu, and began to recall how Fuu had been treated in the village.

'Could she be...?' Narumi wondered.

After the brief pause of contemplation, Narumi spoke up on behalf of her team.

"You can shove it up your bum, ya big potty-mouth jerk! We're not gonna let you mistreat our friend like that, ya know!"

Fuu held herself back from crying. Why would they go so far for her? No one had ever put themselves in so much danger for someone like her. She had started to think she wasn't worth it, but her new friends kept on breaking her expectations on what friends would do for each other.

Suien gritted his teeth as he growled in anger momentarily. His scowl suddenly turned into a wicked smile.

"So be it. Your blood will be on your own heads."

"No! If you kill them, it will be a disaster for Taki! Konoha won't sit still if you kill their shinobi!" Shibuki yelled out to Suien. "It's not too late! Stop this madness!"

Suien began to laugh. "Madness? Madness is leaving the fate of the village in the hands of a cowardly teen, who doesn't have any concrete plans for the future of this village! At least your father was somewhat competent. He just had to die because he couldn't see that sacrifices needed to be made for the greater good!"

The expression on Shibuki's face began to shift through multiple expressions when he realized that the earlier attack by missing-nin had been orchestrated specifically to kill his father. The slow response of the Taki shinobi and the confusion had all been set up by this man.

"You! You killed my father!" Shibuki barely managed out, overwhelmed by his emotions.

Suien chuckled. "Indeed. And now, you can join him! I'll pin the deaths of these Leaf brats on your head too!"

"We're not gonna go down so easily! Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)" Narumi yelled out, forming 50 clones around her.

Murasame's jaw dropped. "What the hell? What kind of chakra monster is this?" He gaped at the immense feat of chakra that was in display.

"If you think mere numbers will be enough to defeat me, you're sorely mistaken!" Suien mocked Narumi, as he threw a kunai at a nearby water pipe, piercing it and causing it to spray water everywhere.