Genin Days Chapter 22: The Bloodline Rebellion Part 8

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Jutsu/ Bijuu/ Summons

Flashbacks, Letters, and Setting

I don't own Naruto

Chapter 37: The Bloodline Rebellion Part 8

With Naruto

Before he could even see her signature red hair, he was greeted by her signature loud voice.

"Nii-chan!"

That one word was enough to catch the blonde's attention.

"Narumi-chan!" Naruto greeted his younger sister with a wide smile that only she ever got to see.

The redhead ran towards her brother and jumped with her arms spread wide, flying towards his open arms, as she had done ever since she could run.

Naruto had missed his sister terribly, so when he finally saw her again, his heart felt whole again.

Everything was going great, until Naruto felt his body move on its own. A blue ball of rapidly swirling chakra formed on his right hand.

"No! Narumi! Watch out!" Naruto tried to warn, but it was too late. The redhead was already in the air, heading straight towards him, not expecting for even a second that her beloved brother would ever hurt her.

As hard as he tried to stop his body, he found that he couldn't, and the Rasengan was driven straight into Narumi's chest.

The spinning ball of chakra did exactly what it was designed to do. It tore a hole through her chest, exploding out the back, leaving a messy, gaping hole in the back that was several times bigger than the entry wound.

"NOOOO!!!!" Naruto screamed in shock and pain, when he saw his adorable sister basically torn apart, held together by strips of skin and muscle.

She collapsed on the floor, face down. Blood began to pool all around her.

Naruto, being able to move his body again, ran towards her, to see if there was anything he could do to save her life.

"N-Narumi! No! Please!" He was a wreck as he looked over her helplessly, not knowing how to help her.

He was surprised when Narumi suddenly jerked her head up to face him, her neck bending unnaturally at a 90-degree angle to face him while her body was still laying flat on the ground.

Blood was pouring out of her eyes, nose, and mouth, and her eyes were wide open, as if she didn't have any eyelids.

"Why did you kill me Nii-chan? Why?" She asked in an echoing voice.

Naruto tore at his hair. What was going on? Why was this happening? "No! Narumi! I swear I didn't mean to! My body! It moved on its own!"

"WHY DID YOU KILL ME NII-CHAN?" Narumi asked again in a louder voice, as she was raised to her feet inexplicably, as if she were picked up by an invisible hand. The hole in her torso was dripping with blood, and reminded Naruto of what he had done.

"Was it because I'm a demon?" Narumi asked, though her voice seemed to enter his ear directly like a whisper, instead of coming from her mouth.

"NO! I never saw you as a demon, and I never will!" Naruto screamed back.

"Then why were you secretly training to fight demons? Why were you training to kill me?" Narumi asked.

Naruto was left speechless, his eyes looking at his feet in shame.