Description/ AN

This is my first book I am posting, there WILL be a lot of plot mistakes and grammar errors. Please do not steal my work it is extremely rude. If you find my work somewhere else other than any of my accounts please notify me immediately.

If you have any questions about the book or just want someone to talk to about your problems (being bored is considered a problem to me!) you can PM me, DM me on instagram, kik me on my kik account, or email me!

My account names are all the same, with the same account picture as well.

Kik: RockLoverGeek
Instagram: RockLoverGeek
Email: RockLoverGeek@gmail.com

Well, here goes the description.

_________________________________________________________________

Grace is a normal teenaged girl, she was never the one to stand out in a crowd. She has friends that are as close to normal as they can be. She has always kept up with her homework and studies endlessly for tests. Grace has never been one to cause trouble until 'he' came around.

The 'he' is Silver, a masked man, with an unusual and screwed up past, that Grace just happened to get mixed up in.

Silvers number one goal has always been to expose his father for who he really is, but when he meets Grace, everything he thought was important to him before does not seem as important as it used to be.