Chapter 38

Silver's P.O.V.

It's been a full week since I left Grace and everyone. I know she starts the school year today, and I wish I was there with her. I wish I was there holding her hand and kissing her, to show everyone she's mine but I'm not.

I feel like shit, knowing that I'm not with her. I left her and now she's broken. I can hear every thought she has and every time I hear one I want to be with her telling her how wrong she is, I didn't leave because of something she did.

I thought I would be fine, that It was for the best. I was so wrong, everything I did I thought I was doing for the best. I am being a wimp, I left the guys to deal with Safety. I'm being selfish, I backed out when things got tough.

The guys have called me so many times this week threatening me. They told me how bad Grace has taken it. I should have told her sooner but if I did it would haven give her time to convince me to stay. Maybe I should've stayed.

Half of me is telling me that leaving for the best and the other half is telling me to go back. I don't know which one is right. I chose to leave but I never truly wanted to, I wanted to stay.

Doubt starts to seep into my mind. Did I really make the right choice by leaving? Maybe I should of stayed and fought. I can still go back but would Grace want me back? If I had a choice to stay with Grace or leave, I would chose her in a heart beat. So what's holding my back now? Nothing.

I grab my shoes and throw on a shirt, I start heading towards Grace's school. I watch a silver glow surround me.The glow disappears as I'm in the schools parking lot. It's just the beginning of the school day so cars are just pulling in. I search for her face through the forming crowd. I find her getting out of her friends car. She's dressed in baggy clothes but to me she's just as beautiful as she always is.

Grace's P.O.V

I see a guy that looks like Silver standing by the school doors. My heart breaks inside knowing that it can't be him, he said he's not coming back. Sam and Lily grab both of my arms and dragging me closer to hell, oops I mean school. They forced me out of bed today saying that I can't miss the first day of school.

They tried to make me change but, I wouldn't let them. I'm comfortable in the clothes I'm in and I honestly don't care what other people think about me at the moment.

The closer to the school we become the guy looks like Silver. It's Silver. It has to be, he's staring right at me. Silver starts to walk closer to me, I pull away from Sam and Lily. They try to make me move but I push them away. I stand still as Silver is only two feet away from me. We stare at each other for many minutes.

I can't stop myself as I wrap my arms around Silver's waist, not wanting him to leave again. He hugs me back, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I can feel his chest vibrate as he takes a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry," He says.

"I thought I knew everything. I thought that I had all of my priorities strait. When you came into the picture, everything started to change. You didn't seem like every other girl to me as time passed. I started to become closer to you and I wanted more than just being near you." He tells me, kissing the top of my head. The school bell rings and we both stay still.

"When I left, I had time to think. I thought that if I waited until the last minute it would lessen the pain. It wouldn't give you time to convince me to stay. I didn't need you to convince me though." He continues and I stay quiet.

"If I left for good my father would just come to you. I don't want to leave but, If you don't want me here, I'm gone. Every time I hurt you, it hurts me more than you could imagine." He tells me and I kiss him, preventing him from saying anything else. I don't want him to leave, I won't let him. We both pull away from each other breathing heavily.

I know Silver's not going to hurt me again purposely, He's not like that. I trust him with my life and love him so much it hurts. There are monster's in life and I know he's not one of them. If he was a monster he wouldn't of came back. Silver may be a villain to some but to me, he's no where close.

_____________________________________________________________

THE END!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Em, because she helped me come up with what I should do for the last chapter!

Vote, Comment your opinion, and Sharing is always caring!

-Your Geek,
E