Money

"Oh? You and Mary are going out shopping?" Kirari asked.

"Mhm," Sayaka said, nodding. "So, I won't be back for a while."

"Nonsense," Kirari replied, wrapping an arm around Sayaka's waist, kissing the tip of her nose. "Ririka and I will be tagging along. I can't have you alone with that vermin, exposed to possible harassments from men like last time, hm?"

Sayaka blushed, nodding again.

*****

"Ririka? What are you and that monster doing here?" Mary said, surprised.

"K-Kirari isn't a monster!" Sayaka protested. "She wanted to protect me, so she's here."

"Indeed," Kirari said, eyes glowing a brilliant blue. She fished out a golden card.

Mary's eyes widened. "That's......"

"It has an infinite balance," Kirari said, smirking. "Now if you'll excuse me, Sayaka and I will be off." With that said, she led Sayaka to the nearest branded store.

*****

"Alright, let's see who spent the most, loser will get to choose a consequence," Mary said, challenging Kirari. "I spent a lot of money, you won't be able to beat me. Ririka has a lot of money too. My wedding ring costs 280 billion Yen after all. We spent 220 milliom Yen."

Kirari burst out laughing. "My deepest condolences to your prideful ego, but my Sayaka's wedding ring costs 990 billion Yen in cash, and we spent 300 billion Yen, 20 billion Yen more than your ring."

Mary growled, baring her teeth.

"K-Kirari," Sayaka mumbled, nuzzling her head on her wife's shoulder. Kirari chuckled, pressing warm lips to Sayaka's forehead.

"Now that I've won," Kirari said, turning back to her twin sister and Mary. "Mary, you owe me 440 million Yen."

Sayaka and Ririka gasped.

Mary growled again, as she tried to charge at her grinning sister-in-law, but was held back by her wife.

Kirari smirked amusedly. "Well, this has been very exciting and all, but Sayaka and I will have to go now, our children are waiting for us at home."

Their children, twin girls, Sayuri and Sayori.

Ririka nodded in understanding before leading her wife to a limousine that pulled up by the side of the road, as she watched Kirari and Sayaka head to the rooftop of a building. There was no doubt that they would be taking a helicopter home.

*****

"Yuri, Yori," Kirari said, smiling as her children ran into her and Sayaka's arms.

"Your mother won 440 million Yen today against Aunt Mary," Sayaka told Sayori, who was in her arms.

The blue-eyed, violet-haired toddler smirked, very much like Kirari. "Oh? That wasn't really unexpected. Mum would never lose to those of the lower class."

"Yori!" her twin sister, Sayuri chided, similar to that of Sayaka. The violet-eyed toddler with the same hair colour as Kirari swatted at Sayori with small hands. "You can't say that about Aunt!"

Kirari and Sayaka watched on with smiles. They were finally back home again.