Ice Skating (Version One)

* Summary:

The version where Kirari can skate and Sayaka can't.

I just found out that Kirasaya week was 12/12-18/12, I think. 😭

So this is for Kirasaya week! 😊

After all, I'm still quite new here. (Not rly oops) *

Ice skating?" Sayaka said. She lay on Kirari's chest on the sofa in the Student Council Lounge.

"Mhm," Kirari replied. "The Student Council as well as Yumeko and her underlings are coming. Kaede suggested it. She said it would be cute to see Itsuki's reaction when she sees us together."

"After she's been with Mira-chan for so long, he's still so persistent," Sayaka scoffed. Miroslava Honevami would definitely be following Itsuki to the ice skating gathering. Hopefully, she and Kaede wouldn't start a brawl like last time, not like there was any competition there.

"So, are you going?" Kirari asked, snapping Sayaka out of her thoughts.

Sayaka flushed suddenly. "I'm afraid not," she admitted. "I can't skate. I've tried, usually holding the side of the rink, but I've always hated it." She felt so embarrassed. Kirari was probably excellent in ice skating, and yet she couldn't go with her because of her inability to ice skate.

Sensing her distress, Kirari kissed Sayaka's cheek, stroking her hair assuring my. "Fret not. You can hold on to me. Even if you can't learn to skate, you'll always have me."

Sayaka's eyes filled with tears and she buried her face in Kirari's shoulder, nodding.

*****

Sayaka yelped as she slowly stepped into the ice skating rink, slipping instantly. She hurriedly grabbed Kirari's arm to keep herself steady.

Kirari chuckled amusedly. "It's quite simple, you know. Just maintain your balance."

Sayaka grumbled. "No it's not."

Kirari held her by the waist and the two slowly, but surely started to skate around the rink.

That was, until......

"MIDARI! STOP THIS INSTANT!" Yuriko ordered.

Midari dashed around the rink, knocking into several people.

Mary let out an "oof!" as she fell to the ground. "Hey! Aren't you going to help me?!"

Itsuki just stood there and stared. "The President and her Secretary are together?!"

Mary scoffed. "Well yeah, you didn't know?"

"You did?!" Itsuki gasped as she helped her friend up. She grinned. "Well, at least Kaede is screwed now."

"Yeah. By the way, you better go and stop your partner before she kills him."

Itsuki turned to see Miroslava advancing towards Kaede with a menacing look on her face.

As Itsuki went to stop her beloved from going to get charged with murder, Midari made her away towards Sayaka.

In one swift motion, she knocked her friend down before fleeing the scene.

Sayaka yelped as she lost her balance. She gripped onto Kirari even more, causing the two of them to fall.

Sayaka fell on top of Kirari, their lips crashing together accidentally.

Sayaka squeaked and quickly pulled away as she tried to hide her burning cheeks.

From far away, Midari cheered.

"K-Kirari! I'm so s-sorry!" Sayaka exclaimed as they got up. "I——"

She was in interrupted when Kirari captured her lips with her own. Kirari cupped Sayaka's face gently and reeled her in closet. The Secretary held on to Kirari's shoulder to keep herself steady as they deepened the kiss.

None of them noticed Midari taking pictures.

*****

Sayaka stood there, frozen as she saw the noticeboard in Hyakkou Academy. Midari had taken pictures of her kiss with Kirari and pasted it there, even tagging the picture "Kirasaya".

Other students had seen it and added their own contributions, writing fan fictions on the noticeboard beside the pictures. There was even some fan art.

"Fascinating, isn't it?" a voice said, chuckling.

Kirari wrapped her slender arms around her lover's waist, peppering her neck with soft, loving kisses.

Sayaka gulped. "K-Kirari......"

Kirari hummed as she turned Sayaka around and kissed her.

In that moment, Sayaka spotted Midari taking another picture, but she didn't care this time. Her love with Kirari was to be interrupted by no one.