America (Part One)

"We're going to the United States of America for a short trip, I have some people to meet," Kirari announced.

Sayaka's eyes widened. "A-A-America? B-B-But......they aren't against......"

"Things have changed since then, we're hoping they're more open to...ah...relationships with people of the same gender," Kirari replied. "We've been so enclosed in this Japan that times must have changed drastically outside. Yuri and Yori can also meet people outside of here."

*****

The family of four boarded a private jet to the States. Upon arrival, many reporters were there, cameras flashing bright lights.

"Japan's richest woman, who basically rules Japan, Kirari Momobami, has arrived. She is the Head of the Momobami Clan, and her wife, Sayaka Momobami and twin daughters, Sayuri Momobami and Sayori Momobami have also come with her," a reporter said.

Sayaka was blushing, clutching Kirari's hand tightly. Her wife knew that she was quite the introvert, wrapping her arm around Sayaka's waist to reassure her.

Sayori stood boldly, looking at everyone else's condescendingly, much like Kirari, except that Kirari hid it. Meanwhile, Sayuri was more like Sayaka, as she held her sister's hand while trying to hide behind her timidly.

"Miss Sayori, look over here!" a reporter said, however, he was so terrified by the young toddler's glare that he yelped and dropped his camera, face turning pale. That was sure to go onto the headlines.

"My love, this way," Kirari told Sayaka softly, gently leading her to a tall skyscraper. Sayaka beckoned their children to follow them, which they did.

Security guards blocked the entrance as the doors closed and they entered the tall building.