Chapter-2 "see you soon,beautiful"

Pic of Nick woods

****

Its been a whole week since david told me about his son and ever since that day all my mind kept thinking about was, who is his son? How does he look? What if he fires me?

It'd be the biggest lie of my life if I said I never once tried to find more about him on internet but it's not like i'm gonna admit it.

But i got nothing not even a proper picture so now i don't know how he look's like, and david refuse to give me any information.

David told the whole office about his son joining the office and everone is very excited to meet him, specially the girls.

Damm it......why do you care whoever he is it's not like you'll have any interest in him?

The voice in my head asked me and i hate to admit but it was right, he is just my boss .

Right now i am getting ready for lunch at my parent's house its saturday, after my mom's heart surgery she insisted that i visit her every weekend.

I love her so much and i don't want to hurt her so i always visit her on saturday.

I am already done with my shower and breakfast. I decided to wear something comfortable since i am just going my home i don't think i need to get ready much.

So i choose to wear some jeans shorts and a plain white top after that i pulled my hair up in a pony tail and just applied some lip gloss, finishing the look with my white flipflops i walked out of my apartment just as i turned around after locking the door

I bumped into another wall and stumble back to the door.

No wait.....i don't have a wall in front of my door.

"Hey beautiful, you okey?"

The person asked.so i looked up and realized it was nick my next door neighbor ,he is really nice,i mostly spends the rest of my weekend with him and adam winter my only best friend.

He also worked at brown inc. But in accounting department. Most of the time we ate lunch together

"Oh....hello nick, yeah i am fine." I smiled back at him.

"So...are you going some where??"

"Uh....yeah u know the usual just going to meet my mama."

"Ok..then i guess, i can walk you to your car!!"

"Yeah sure why not."
We entered the lift in a comfertable silence.

"Um...i was thinking...." he started nerveously but was cut off by my phone ringing.
I gave him an apologetic look while picking up the phone, which he returned with a smile.

"Hello!"
"Hey honey,where are you it's already noon."
"I am on my way mom,don't get hyper."
I heared her laugh, a small smile made its way on my face.
"Ok hun we are waiting."
With that the line went dead and the same time the elevator stoped on the ground floor. So we started walking to my car.

"Sorry,what was u saying??"

"It's ok,it was nothing really important." He gave me an amazing smile.i was about to enter in my car.

But two strong arms pulled me back and the other second i was in a tight hug by nick , i was in shock at first but after a second i returned the hug.

Loosing his grip from my waist he kissed my cheeks way too close to my lips, i was stunned by his actions for a minute and waited for something or some feeling to start inside me but it never did.
"See you soon ,beautiful."
I just smile and nod my head unable to form any reply.
After that we both left for our seprate ways.

******
Hello,here is another chapter.i promise the next chapter will be much more intresting. ;) :)