The changing room

Nina dobrev as Genelia floris.

I was sitting on my bed thinking about this morning how enrique was being so angery at adam, i was just really confuse why he had reacted this way, why does it makes him angery if i have any boyfriend or not.

My phone suddenly start ringing, the caller id shows an unknown number, i answered it.

"He-"i was cut off by enrique's voice.

"I am waiting outside."

"Ye--"before i could say anything the line ended, i must say he really knows how to get on my nerves.

I stood up and start to walking but stopped in front on my floor legnth mirror near my door and checked my self , since i didn't know where we will be going, i decided to wear a white sleevless dress with a v neck and it stops at my mid thigh and has a brown belt around my west, with dress i picked a pair of anckle legnth brown boots and a small brown purse.

I didnt wore any makeup just a pink gloss and my hairs are down, i think i look presentable enough if we go to anywhere.

I quickly locked the door and then went for the elevator, i blushed at the reminder of what i did in this elevator a few days ago.

I walked outside the building and found enrique leaning on his brand new audi with hands in his pockets and legs crossed.

He looked hot in his dark jeans and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

"Hey" i greeted as i got near and he just nodded in return and opened the door for me to enter.

I sighed and stepped inside and was in awe of the beauty of the car, after a few seconds enrique sat in the drivers seat.

"U know its really rude to not give back the greetings." I said and folded my hands under my chest to prove my point.

He didnt said anything just looked at me and raised an eyebrow , and i did the same to show that i am not intimidated by him.

Then he leaned towards me he ran his left hand from my knees to thighs and up around my west making me shiver and my hands fell from under my chest.

That gave him more space and he came ever closer to me his lips slightly parted like he is a second away from kissing me and the intens gaze was making me uneasy so i turned my head in other direction but his right hand hold my chin and turned my face so i was looking straight in his eyes and this time our lips were almost touching each others.

i closed my eyes as his warm breath was fanning my lips and they parted on their own, i was waiting for his next move and kiss my lips.

I'd be lieing if i say i don't want him to kiss me , he knows the effect he have on me and he was just making it even hard for me to control myself.

His lips slightly peeked my lips then i felt his toungh running on my lower lip i opened my lips a little more for him but then i hear a clicking sound and when i opened my eyes he was back in his seat with the biggest smirk i had ever seen on his face and when i looked down at my self i was all buckled up.

Then i realized that he was just buckling my seat belt and i thought he was going to kiss me.oh god i just made a fool of myself.

He started the engine and then begin to drive. I was feeling so hot all over my body and my cheeks were burning from embarresment, i clearend my throat and begin.

"Thank you...for um..buckling my seat belt." I said and then looked at his face he was facing the road but i can see his smirk haven't loosen an inch, and i was feeling even more pissed off at him now.