The lap dance

I said fuck o...

"Oh shit...i am soo sorry it wasn't for you."
My face heated up as i saw that he wasn't the same drunk stranger.

But he was a really good looking and hot man.

I can see his abs and hard chest through his white tshirt that he was wearing with dark blue jeans and a blezar.
He cologn is so strong but really nice.

At first he looked confused but then smiled at me and gave me his hand to shake.

"Hello to you too...i am enrique."

He said and i couldn't miss the sarcasm but i ignored it.

"Hey, i'm genelia, once again i am sorry for what i said it wasn't for you."

I told him still embarrased about it.

"Oh it's fine....but on whom you were angery at ??"

"Some drunk dickhead was being really annoying..."
I trailed off and he just nodded.

"So...can i buy a drink for such a pretty lady like you!?"
He asked smirking.

I gave him a thoughtful look.

" well..i don't know you either, you could be a serial killer or a rapist for all i know."

He started laughing and i joined his laugh.

"Trust me i am neither of them."

After that he ordered drinks for both of us , we startad talking and occasionaly flirting with each other.

One hour later....

I was totaly drunk because i have little to no tolerance for alcohol but he looked fine.

We were both on dance floor dancing on drunk in love.

I turned my back to him, my hand on his neck pulling him down .

i grinned my hips at his lower body and i can feel his erection pushing hard on my ass. Both his hands were traveling up and down my curves.

Suddenly the song stopped and some one started speaking.

" Sorry for disturbance but there is going to be a contest a lap dance contest. The couples are already selected when they were busy dancing.

The girls will give their men a lap dance, who ever will give the best one will be the winner and wins a date in a five star hotel. "

Every one 'whooed...'

The spot light come on a couple at front . Then at some one in back. Then on us .

Wait....what . Is that a joke.

Enrique's lips brushed at my ear.

"I guess it's my lucky day. "

I shivered instantly as his hand touched my bare back and lead me to the place where three chairs were placed at distance.

" girls please go to the back and men can sit here."

Going to the back three womens took us to the changing room and gave us all a bag .

As i opened the bag to change i saw a black sports bra and a pair of black short shorts.

Omg.....i am going to wear this in front of soo many people.

I quickly changed into these cloths and put my cloths in the bag and got out .
The women was still there i gave her the bag and smiled.

"Can i get a dring"

If i am doing this i will need liquid courage.

She smiled and took two shots from a passing waiter.

"Here"

After gulping both shots i walked with other girls to the front i noticed that the boys were blindfolded and eagerly wating for their girls as we stand right at the back of the chair everyone cheered for us.

I can feel confidence coming in me because of the drinks.

The song love sex and magic by ciara and justin timberlake started playing.

i can feel the boost and excitment in myself.

I was like blinded by the excitment , alcohol had consumed me totaly as i started moving with the beat .

I ran my fingers on his sholder up and down then running my hands on his jaw and to his neck .

i walked to the front and sat in between his legs on my toes and worked my way up while my breast and hand touching every part of his lower body .

His hands were all over my body i slide my hands inside his t shirt and pulled it up and out of his head .

Placing my hands on his sholder i turned my back to him and clinged to his body feeling every inch of his body get tense by the contact

I parting my legs and placed them on his then i bend forward and gave him access to touch my back and my ass i can feel his hardness at my enterenss even through the thick layer of cloths i can feel it perfactly.

I heared the song coming near the end i quickly pulled my legs down . Then i slipped my whole body elegantly from under his leg and standed straight

Leaning forword i let my chest make contact with his face and he nuzzeled his head more in them and i heared him groan in plesure

I put my legs at both side of him and and started rubbing my lower body up and down his hard dick .
It was on a slow but sensual speed and i heared him groan so loudly that it sound's like an animal's .

he grabbed both my hips squeezing them hard enough that made me moan so loudly.

It was now the end of song i have no idea what got into me as i leaned in and kissed his lips he didn't respond for a second but when he did he was like a hungry animal who couldn't get enough.

We were kissing each other roughly he left my lips to kiss my jaw line and neck going down to my breast stoping just at my bra.

The song was already finished but we are not.

so we carry on for some time but after some time we both pulled away for air.

i noticed he didn't have his blindflod on .

We both smiled at each other.

I heared my name being called and in a second i was yanked away from enrique by a engery looking adam

Oops....i am in deep shit man.

********

How was it guys ..???
;) ;)