The intruder

I dragged my self to my house feeling exhausted and drained of all the energy.
Nope, i am not exhausted of having sex with anyone.but because of the work enrique made me do.

The lunch was too awkward but the food was delicious, ofcourse he didn't take me to a small diner or mc'd, we went to a expensive italian reastaurent.

Where i couldn't understand a word so he had to order for me and the dish was just too yummy.....

We only talked about office and what work he want done today .

Finding my house keys in my purse i enter the house like a zombie and just fell on the couch and fell asleep.

When i woke up again at around 7:20 in evening i was really hungery so i just warmed some left over food in microwave and finished it like a hungry monster. i didn't bother to change yet.

After that i stripped out of my dress and jumped in the shower in my room. After scrubbing my body with dove body wash and washing my hair i stepped out of shower not bothering with a robe i rapped my self tightly in my skimpy towel and left my hair to air dry.

It is my house and i live here alone so i don't have to be worrid abot someone sitting on my bed when i walk out of shower just in a towel.

I finaly opened the door to walk in my bedroom. See there is no one sitting on my bed.

"Let's make some coffee.... cloths and bed can wait another 15 min." Telling my cloths and bed like they can hear me i walked out of my bedroom i froze on my spot as i looked at the scene in front of me.

"My door......why the hell did you broke in my house." I yelled at none other then enrique brown.
Who had just broke into my house my poor door's broken right now.

He didn't answer me he just stood up and stared down at my body.

I looked down and remembered that i am only in a towel that barely covers my ass. I quickly tried to hide as much body as i can with one hand and the other gripped my towel .

I saw him shook his head a bit maybe trying to clear his thoughts.
I told you he is perv.
"Umm...i-i was knocking on door from last 5 min and there was no reply from inside, so i got worrid...." He trailed of and i saw his cheek flush a little.

"You got worrid that someone had murdered me or something and the first thing you did was broke into my house." I gave him a pointed look .

The guilt was clearly seen on his face.
"Uhh...um...ok fine, look i am sorry to broke into you'r house because i got worrid for you." He said with sarcasm.

I just shook my head letting him know that i didn't like his sarcasm.

"Will you wait a minute so i can put on some cloths." I told him turning around.
I am sure he murmered something but i couldn't here it.

I walked in my room and quickly put on my panty and bra.then a pair of shorts and a tanktop.

I entered the hall to find him on phone he cut the phone when he saw me coming.

"Do you need anything to drink." I asked while walking straight to the kitchen.

"A glass of water." He said following me in the kitchen.

"I talked to someone they will fix it tomorrow." He informed me when i was filling him a glass of cold water.

"Okk...and i am not paying for this." I told him while handing the glass to him and he just nodded.

"I will take care of it."he took the glass from my hand and drank from it.

"Good"

"Soo...i don't think it's the best idea for you to stay here alone without the door locked..." he started with norvousness " so you can stay with me at my house."