Tiger's in a room

Awkward

This is the only word that can explain how i feel right now. after that incident in kitchen I couldnt help but panic and Enrique on the other side looked as calm as an ocean as he casually picked me up from that bar and carried me to the room with a grin on his face and I made a mental note to thank the architect of this building to make living room saperate from the other parts of this house.

I quickly washed my face while Enrique had to take a shower and then I pick out a pair of lingerie set and my shorts and a black tank top where Enrique had to put his dirty cloths on but they looked as good as new on him he was in a white shirt and a pair of black jeans.

I was on the verge of having a panic attack when both of us got out of my room and towards the living room his warm hand engulfed my small one. He gentely placed a kiss on our combined hands and whispered.

"I will always be by your side no matter what, and this is a promise." I just looked at his face and the honesty of his words was enough to push me over the edge and make the silent tears to come out. For a girl, it matters how many time a guy tell her the three magical words. But what matters even more then that is hearing the guy she love make promise to be by her side in all the up's and down's of her life.

He was making a promise, a very big promise that I know that he will never ever breake. i can tell it just by looking at his face. he pulled my face closer to his and kissed the tears away from my face, I just stared at his face for a couple of seconds and then I placed my lips on top of his for a sweet kiss.

" I know that your father's approval matters to you a lot and keep my word's darling that he will approve of us by the end of this morning." His determined face and that sexy smirk of his brought a new energy inside me and i smiled brightly at him and i saw his eyes turn shades as they get to a dark grey color.

"Now shall we?" He motioned towards the living room door, I inhaled deeply and nodded to him.He just smiled in return. A big genuine smile that encouraged me to smile too. We walked closer to the door and he opened the door to reveal my parents murmuring to each other as they sit on one of the couches.

The first thing that greeted us was my dad's death glare and my mother's polite smile. From the corner of my eyes I saw enrique still smiling back to my father's glare seems like he was prepared for this, I just squeezed his hand tighter in a gesture to let him know that it is ok. But looks like he don't even need it because he is already on his way to the couch opposite to my parents while he dragged me along with him.

We made it to the couch and both of us sat down, My dad's glare was still burning into Enrique's face while my mother tried to calm my father by rubbing her hand on his arms up and down. Before I could speak a word enrique beat me to it.

"Hello, Good Morning sir."

"What is so good about this morning. Do you think finding my daughter hooking up with a random guy is good at all?" His glare didn't subsided a bit and for a second Enrique looked angry about his rude behaviour but soon he masked it with another sweet smile of his.

"Deffinetly not sir,But I think that finding your daughter making out with her boyfriend is not that bad, probably gross but not bad, sir." enrique's reply had both my and my mother's jaw reach the floor but on the other side my dad looked even more furious.

"My daughter will never go down to such level to have a boyfriend like you. Beside's she is getting married in a month to Jayden Avery. do you even know who is Jayden Avery?"