Angry Bull

"OMG..tell me you're kidding, right!! you and your new sexy ass boss did the dirty and you bitch you didn't even told me." Nichole was being her dramatic self.

I told her about the intimate moments that are going on between Enrique and me and she started overreacting on it. This girl should be in Hollywood for being so dramatic. I'm damn sure she will get an Oscar for the most dramatic actress.

We reached the mansion where all the guest will be staying and it was still a couple hour before dinner so Nichole suggested that we catch up on everything.

So here we are sitting on my guest room bed in our most comfortable Pj's with a tub of our favorite Ice cream. Like some teens talking about their crushes in High school, but it was good to have a girl to girl talk after a longtime, sure i have a few good friends at work but they aren't Nichole.

"It's not like this Nic, we haven't done it,yet. I don't know what is going on between us, it's complicated." i sighed and begin again.

"I don't know Nic, Enrique is really really possessive but it all looks to me like he is just attracted to me physically and there is nothing more to it then that...and you know i don't want that kind of relationships i want to fell in love or at least like someone deeply before i give my virginity to any man."

"Oh honey it's ok everything will go fine." Nic said and pulled me in a hug. After around twenty minutes we both started to get ready for the dinner so she went to her room and i went to bathroom to freshen up.

It was just family and friend's a small party like a get together but when it is held by Nichole, i doubt it's just a simple dinner.

So i took out one of the dresses that i brought with Adam. It was a beautiful dress the upper half was transparent till my waist and fully decorated with small beads and in back was a leaf kind of cut in the middle and from waist the silk material flows down to my mid thigh in a skirt pattern.

I applied the minimal amount of makeup and curled my hairs and let them open then put on the dress and it looked perfect on me. I took out the pair of low heel pumps that were similar to the dress's color and also had glitter on it, they matched the best with this dress.

I took my phone and checked myself in mirror, gave a thumbs up and walked out of my door and bumped into a wall. Oh not again.

I stumbled back and my body connected with the door that i just came out from almost tripping back inside because the door was still slightly open but thankfully a pair of arms saved me from the embarrassment so i looked up to thank the person they were connected to.... Jaden Avery

"Thanks" i said feeling a little uneasy because his hands were still on my waist in a tight grip and a little too close to my hips for my liking. He was just staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his and it was really hard to breath for me because of the close proximity so i cleared my throat in hopes that he'll get the hint.

I guess i was wrong because he only pulled me closer to his chest and i gasped, his strong arms circled around my waist making me cling to his chest. I tilted my head up to tell him to let me go but i couldn't because no word would come out of my mouth.

His face was only a few cm's away our nose were touching almost and i was hardly breathing. His lips came down to the side of my face and placed a small kiss there then another just near it and trailed soft kisses on my cheek till he reached to my ear.

I placed my hands on his shoulder and blew a breath out "W..what are you d..doing?"

He didn't said a single word, his lips were still on my ear blowing his hot breath there making my body shiver.