Glaring competition

"Do you think it's a good idea?" I nervously voiced my thoughts to Enrique. he was sitting on bed and I was sitting on his lap.

"Yes of course it is. You should stop worrying about everything because that can effect the baby." he said with his brows knitted together.

"you look cute " I said out of blue as I stare at his cute frown. He almost immediately snorted.

" If by cute you mean sexy then yes I totally agree with you." He said arrogantly with that smirk plastered on his face.

"No I meant you look so so so cute when you behave like the protective soon to be daddy that you are." I said with a grin and pinched both his cheeks like you do to a baby. Because the look on his face was nothing less then of a little angry boy who wanted to smile so badly but was too stubborn to do it. I couldn't help but laugh out loud and give him a beer hug which he very gladly returned.

"I think I will go and meet the boys today and probably spend the day with them. what do you say?" I looked into his eyes and although I could see the hesitation but still he respected my wishes and nodded his head with a small smile. It was probably a simple thing for others but for me it was everything. This is all I want from him love and respect and to see that he respects my wishes means he respect me and this is all i want in my life.

"Gen why are you crying now? Are you craving chocolate again? There is enough for you in fridge baby." his teasing tone had me giggling and I hit his chest for making fun of my cravings.

"when will you be back? do you want me to pick you?" Enrique asked me as i stepped out of his car. Before closing the door i leant inside and kissed his delicious lips.

"Nick said he will drop me at your place so don't worry about me." I told him with my face inside the window. he groaned.

" Tell that boy to keep his hands to himself and not on my girl." He glared at someone behind me and I turned around to find nick and adam coming my way.

"Calm you nerves Mr. possessive billionaire they are my best friends and i love them too." I immediatly regreted my choice of words when i saw his hardened facce ans stiff posture.

" YOU ARE ONLY MINE." He didn't shouted at me his voice was low and daring. But his words still came out as strong and loud as a shout to me.

"I am all yours and you're all mine. No one will ever touch me" I told him honestly waiting for him to give me a reply but he still had his jaw clenched and eyes glaring at the person behind me.

"The day another man will touch me will be my last day Enrique. I mean every word that I said." My eyes never left his and my words had a power in them that they melted his anger and a small smile came back on his lips and he scooted near me and pulled my face near his.

"I love you Gen. And that day will never come. You will always be mine and always by my side. I mean every word that I said." He whispered to me and I leaned down to kiss him.

My lips moved with his tasting the delicious minty flavour of his mouth and running my tongue over his lower lip. Opening his mouth he let me take the command and deepen the kiss first. My tongue caressed his gentely moving along with his every move making my stomach do fips and butterflies to go wild in there.

His dominating side couldn't hold back for long and he placed his hand on my chin and opened my mouth wider and deepened the kiss even more. His tongue was caressing mine but with domination and my body instantly felt hot and ready for him. After holding back for so long the moan of immense pleasure escaped my lisp and he groaned in response to show his pleasure.

"Are you guys finished or do we have to wait longer?" An irritated and angry Nick spoke from behind mr and I felt his presence right behind me.

I pulled away from the kiss and stood straight,Enrique literally growled in protest and I just glared at him. But obviously it didn't help a bit.

"Watch your mouth around me boy. I am not someone you wanna mess with." He said with acold ice that froze both adam and I for a few second but it didn't seem to have any affect on Nick because his face was expressionless and he looked straight at Enrique with what we can presum it to be hatred which matched perfectly with Enrique's own.

I just stood there looking at the scene in front of me and the glare that they both sent to eachother didn't seem like it will end anytime soon. So I took the most obvious step and coughed a little to get their attention. It seem to work as they both diverted their attention to me and I smiled awkwardly.

"We better go." Nick said to me and I was shocked to see how drastically his demeanor had changed from angery to calm and friendly, He was grinning at me and I felt a bit relived and a little weird but nonetheless I smiled at him and nodded.

I leant down and peeked a very furious looking Enrique's lips and sweetly whispered.

"Try to calm down he is maybe a little more protective of me then I thou he was. I love you byee. I told him and ran towards the boys that now looked at the cafe entrance.

I heared him yell back I love uou too before I went inside the cafe with a smiling Nick and a confused looking Adam.

Enrique's pov

This will look beautiful on her hand. I thought to myself as I looked down at the mesmerizingly beautiful diamond ring.

"Would you like to purchase this ring sir?" The sales women asked me as her hungry eyes analysed my body and her eyes looked with envy at the ring in my hand

"Yes" I said with my buisness tone and she started to take out a valvet box to keep the ring safely imside and I payed the amount and walked out of the showroom.

I was sitting in my car ready to go to my house and wait for Gen, it's 6:45 she must be coming back at any time now. Just the thought of that bastard made my blood boil.

I should have throwem him out of my office and from Gen's life but she wouldn't let me do that. I took a deep breath and controled my self and thought about tomorrow and what I had planned for us.

The Ringing of my phone brought me out of my thought and without looking at the id I pocked it

"Am I speaking to Mr Enrique Brown?" A female voice spoke from the other side of the line.

"Yes you are. Who is this?"

"I am speaking from chicago hospital...."

********

Sorry guys but I am too tired and sleepy to explain why I hadn't updated but I will do that tomorrow.