The Hour

THE VIDEO ABOVE IS "IF I WERE A BOY" BY Beyoncé. ENJOY THE CHAPTER. AND SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, BUT THE CHAPTER IS LONG TOO MAYBE YOU CAN COUNT IT AS AN APOLOGY.

---------^_^--------

I stirred in my deep slumber as i felt something warm with rough edges ran across my cheeks, i smile to myself when i imagine Enrique looking down at me and smiling as he ran his hand over my cheeks.

"Wake up sunshine."

My smile turned into frown as soon as I heard a voice that is not Enrique's. I opened my eyes and with a startle sat up. Only to regret ever even waking up. How could i not remember the horrible voice that i did not wanted to hear ever again.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him in a rush as i try to get a good amount of distance between us only to be pulled back forcefully. I struggled to get away again.

"Come on now sweetheart don't try to get away from me after all, i am your future husband, is this how you treat your dear Fiance."

I stilled in place as i heard the horrible words leave his mouth and all the air left my lungs as the reality of the words sink in.

I kept staring at his disgusting signature smirk and the way he was looking at my half naked body with lust.

"How did you got into my house?" I snarled at him to distract him from keep looking at my body and his smirk grew even bigger.

"Your dad gave me a key of your house, he really likes me a lot." he smirked at me and send me a wink.

I closed my eyes tightly as i feel the anger towards my parents resurface and all the events from yesterday registered to my mind , i took a few deep breath to calm myself.

"Get the fuck out of my house and don't even bother showing up here again because i do not want to see you near me."

"Sorry to disappoint you darling, but everything is fixed and you don't have a say in this."

"I won't marry..." before i could finish my sentence a pair of lips came crashing down on mine and my eyes widened.

He was kissing me hard not even giving me time to breath properly and god how bad my mouth must be smelling right now because of the 'morning breath'.

Oh fucking shut up, my mind was now screaming at me to get away , that this is not good, but my body was in a temporary shocked state, neither it was reacting to the kiss nor it was protesting.

I was just sitting there with my eyes wide open , mouth tightly closed, hands awkwardly sitting in my lap clutching onto the blanket for dear life.

A few minutes passed and when he realized that i am not going to give any response he pulled back but his jaw was clenched , lips in a thin line and hands formed into a fist on both side.

"Let's make a deal ?"

I didn't gave any response but he continued anyways.

"Come with me, just for one hour and after that you can tell me if you want to marry me or not, just give me one hour and i will prove you that i am worth giving a chance." the determination to prove himself was really scaring me now and i was contemplating weather to go with him or not. but what if Enrique found out that I am out with him.

But the curiosity to know how he will prove himself was killing me already.

"when?" I murmured slowly and with a sigh looked at him.

He looked a little surprised at first but soon covered it with his grin and looked at his watch.

"In about half an hour, i have some urgent work that i need to finish then i will come and pick you up afterwards."