Never let you GO

"Shh....don't cry. Just close your eyes and hold on tight." He whispered slowly and I did as I was told.

He started walked, I don't know where but I trust him. I hugged him tight and kept my eyes tightly closed.

"S...sir...we..we are sorry." My eyes shot open when I heared Dave's voice. Who was he calling sir and why am I back inside. Before I could react my bady was harshly thrown onto a hard mattress and my eyes widened in shock.

"Get away from here you both useless piece of shit. I will deal with you later." He said and I couldn't belive what my eyes saw and my ears heard.

"N...Nick"I stuttered feeling myself freeze at the realization that he is the man they both were talking about. Dave and the other man walked out while shutting the door and I stared at him feeling paralyzed that he is the person behind this. My mind couldn't take it all and my mind went black as I surrendered to the unconsciousness.

My head was throbbing as soon as I got my concious back before I opened my eyes I heared a familiar voice speak to someone.

"It's already night and I won't need you both around me. But be back before sunrise." Nick spoke to probably dave and the other guy.

Their head turned to mine when I moved my head around. Nick nodded at them and they left the place. I watched them leave and shut the door behind them that's when I took a look at the man whom I can't bring myself to call my friend anymore.

"Why Nick, why are you doing this." I asked him in a whisper. His loud chuckles were the only sound that could be heard in the room for next dew minutes and then he spoke.

"You wanna kbow why I am doing this?"He saod with a venom in his voice and I nodded.

"Because I love you." He said like it was nothing. And my wide eyes stared at him with tears in them.

But that Brown was brainwashing you, he was forcing you into that relationship , wasn't he? I know you are scared of him and will never tell me how much you love me." His voice was soft this time but I just stared at him shaking my head as I slowly stood up from that bed.

" No....no...Nick I never loved you. I love Enrique. He didn't do anything wrong. It's you who is doing wrong. Please Nick stop this nonsense and let me go. I will never be yours. " I told him slowly as I neared him he didn't noticed that I was aiming for the gate but stood there with his body shaking in rage.

He then suddenly shook his head and while he was distra I took the opportunity and ran towards the door and pushed him to the side with as much strength as I could possess in this condition.

I was near the door when his arms went around my waist and pulled me back but I didn't gave in and trashed around in his arms.

I felt a hands connect with my cheek with so much force that I fell straight onto the floor. My skin hurt and burned at the same time as I felt pieces of glass underneath my body pushing inside my skin.

"Why must you always choose him, I loved you so mich and this is what you do to me? What is it in him that I don't have." He grabbed my ankle and pulled me out of the glasses but I could still feel some here too and I shut my eyes in pain. He forced his body on top of mine and opened my mouth forcefully and pushing his tongue inside my mouth directly. I felt like I would throw up right here when he started kissing me with so much force and bruised my lips on the way.

His hands trailed down my neck amd to my chest. I cried loudly when he ripped my blouse and pushed the material of my bra down.

"I've been dying to have a taste of them for a long time now. Do you like it, sweetheart? " he whispered sloely as he kissed his way down my neck and onto my breast.