The lunch

I have been doing my work from last three hours and my stomach is growling now.

"Hey u ready for luch?"
Nick asked leaning against my office door.

"No...starving." we both smiled at my comment
Nick and i always ate our lunch together.

"Let me just inform david then we can go."
I said while i stood straight up and walked to the door of david's office.

"Sure am waiting outside." he winked at me then walked away.i reached david's office and knocked the door.

"Come in" an all too familiar voice answered.
I opened the door and stood there not entering the room.

Enrique was sitting on the chair behind the table,and i remember last time when he was sitting on a chair at the club waiting for me, i can feel my self blushing at the memory, quickly shaking the thoughts away.

I searched the room for david but couldn't find him .

My eyes landed on enrique who was staring at me very intensly.

"Um..wh..where is david? " i mentaly slaped myself for sounding so weak.

I caught him checking me out, huh.... that perverted basterd.

"He left office an hour ago."he informed smirking at me.

Ugh....that smirk i want to take that smirk off of his face, hmm...what weapon's i can use? I thought while placing a finger on my chin in my thought's,

i can Punch him.., slap him.., or i can kick his manhood...hmm that sounds a really good idea.

A voice shook.me out of my evil imagination.

"Do you need him?is there any problem ?" He asked with a bit of worry showing on his face.

"No no everything is fine....i just came to inform him that i am going for lunch." Thankfully my voice came out more stronger then i had expected.

"Are you going to have lunch alone.?"

"Actully i have a friend waiting for me outside."

"Who?" He asked me, his expression completly blank.

"That's none of you'r buisness." I said trying to know why he is intrested in knowing who i am having lunch with.

"Well...miss floris i am you'r boss now so to know what you do..where you go and with whom you go during work hour is clearly my buisness."

He said with a look that clearly say's 'i am the boss'.
Right now all i want to do is throw him out of window,But i stopped myself from doing so.

He is my boss and i have to obey him.....he is my boss and i have to listen to him.

I reminded my self again and again to stop my self from giving him a badass reply.

"I am going with nick woods he is an employe here in accounting department."
I finaly replied with a fake smile.

"I need you in the office so you are not allowed to have lunch right now." He said looking really annoyed.

What is he out of his mind?? I will die if i didn't eat now.

"But it's lunch time, the wo--" i was cut off not by his words but by his look's. His look was one of a murderer.

"Good, now come in and sit down." He smirked at his victory.

You will pay for this. I thought to myself.i had no other choice so i did as he said so i walked in and sat on the chair.