The Devil

Knock

Knock

"Sir, is there any problem?" A male voice could be heared from the other side but it didn't had any effect on him, he was kissing my jaw line and neck, it was getting more and more hard for me to take it all.

"Please enriq---" i tried to stop him but he tightly squeezed my breast in both his hands and i gasped in shock, my hands tighten in his hair and i can feel his hard on constantly poking my most sensitive area, i have to stop it right now or i don't know what will happen.

"S.stop..please stop " i said breathlessly and pushed at his chest. This time he listened and looked up at me with desire filled eyes.

"We'r in a fucking changing room,enrique." I didn't wanted him to stop what he started but we are in a fucking changing room of a men's showroom.

"I don't care." He said and was about to kiss me again but i stopped him and slided off of his west then glaired at him.

"But i do now change you'r cloths and get the heck out of this place, u have already embarressed us enough." I scowlded him and he galired back at me for a few second but nonthless did as i said and a small smile came on my face.

He started to change in his own cloths and i turned around because i don't trust my self amymore and i heared a soft chuckle from him and a smile came to my face but when he opened the door my smile fell to the floor along with my jaw and my face got heated in embarressment.

There was a crowd gathered outside and the jealous stares of girls and dirty stares from all the men were making me so uncomfortable but enrique must have noticed it because he pulled me closer to himself and i instantly burried my face in the side of his sholder.

He walked to the cash counter and paid for his cloths then we both walked out of that shop and i took a deep breath and he opened his car door for me and i entered inside and made sure that i am fully buckled, he entered in driver's seat and began driving.

From last five minutes we were both sitting in silence and it was getting awkward, considering we were making out leas then fifteen minute ago.

"So.." i tried to start a conversation, but no response he said nothing not even a single glance and it his silence was making me crazy.

"Ugh..seriously, say something don't act like nothing happened. Atleast tell me where are we going." I yelled at him in frustration and he suddenly stopped the car in a parking lot and i looked around we were in front of our office building and i looked around to find the other seat empty and a second later my side of door opened.

I opened my seatbelt and stood up, he came closer to me till he was a few inch away from my mouth and i leaned at the car behind me, he leaned closer to my ear and said.

"I am taking you to my penthouse to finish what we started." He said in a low and huskey voice then he took my left hand and pressed the palm of my hand on his eriction and my eyes widend and a blush spread on my face, how could i not notice that he was in pain all the way here.

But before i could say a word he holded my thighs together and litteray throwed me on his sholder.but this time i didn't screamed i just covered my face with my hair till we got inside the building so no one can see my red face.

He ran his hands up and down my thighs and slided them up to my hip's i gasped in shock and was about to protest but we soon entered in a elevator that was diffrent from the ones we use everyday.

And because i am hangging up side down no matter how hard i try all i can see was just his back and his nice and round and sexy and oh so hot butt...i evil laughed internally at my thoughts and gave them a try.