Dirty dream's

The pad of his thumb ran across my lower lip and i stopped breathing.

"Breath, baby" enrique whispered in his deep voice his minty breath fanning my face.

I started breathing again

He parted my lips with his thumb and i absent mindedly licked his thumb.

He pushed me even more in the wall and inserted his thumb in my mouth , i closed my lips and sucked on his thumb making him groan near my ear.

I could already feel his hard d!ck pushing my inner thigh very close to my wet pussy.

He started kissing my neck leaving wet kisses all over my neck going low he stopped at the material of my t-shirt his hands reached for the hem of it and slided his hands inside my t-shirt.

The contact of his cold hand with my burning skin made me shiver and he continued his journey upwards to my chest.

Once he reached my bra pushing the cloth up he cupped my breast and started massaging them he pinched my hard nipples with his thumb and index finger and a loud moan escaped my lips telling him to continue.....

But then he did the unexpected and started singing just the way you are....in bruno mars's voice.

In confusion i opened my eyes to see what is going on but when i opened then everything was gone and i was laying in adam's bed all alone.

I heared the song again and realized that it was my phone's ringtone i searched for it and quickly answered it.

"Hello!!"

"I AM GETTING MARRID."

"whooaa...calm down girl."

"Oh i am so happy,genna."

"Yupp....i can hear it in you'r voice nicki."

"Genna, leo proposed me for marrige and guess what i said yes And we are getting marrid in two weeks..."

"Wait ,what did you just said two weeks?"

"Well um...leo want's the marrige as soon as possible so the wedding is next weekend, so no one will have problem to come."

"Well congratulations then, i am soo happy for you."

"Thanku and i have already booked a flight ticket for you , i will email you the details."

"Ohh....you didn't have to, i can buy myself a ticket."

I didn't want her to buy me a ticket i am capable of buying it.

"Bullshit i will send you the details bitch, byee and i have a surprise for you but i'll tell you when you come here."

Before i could reply the line was already dead. I sighed and layed back in the bed glancing at the side stand clock it was only 7 am.

It was nicole jones my best friend and childhood friend. she left chicago two years ago to live with her long time boyfriend leo anderson in london he is a buisness man there.

My mind drefted back to the dream i had , it felt like a living dream it felt so real that i can still feel a pool of wetness inbetween my thigh's.

I can't understand what enrique brown is doing to me i only met him three days ago and i am already having dirty dreams about him.

I still remember the rough but mindblowing kiss we shared at the club....a muscle in my lower belly cleanched at the memory of the kiss.

I shook my head and walked to bathroom i have a brush here so i brushed my teeth and washed my face afterwards walking out of ad's room i smelld some pancakes and let my nose guide me.

And there my best friend adam winter was making pancakes and did i told you he is a great shef too.

"Good morning" i greeted and he turned around with my in his hand.

It was pancakes with vanila icecream , choclate syrup , and with alot of fruits. i don't know if anyone else eat pancakes like this but i do.

"Ohh...ad, you know i love you right, you are the best." I walked to him and grabbed .my breakfast.

"Ohh yeah you will say these line to anyone for this breakfast."

"This is why only you know that i love my breakfast this way."

I said giving him a wink. And he gave me a disgusting look.

"Why was there a man at my door on 6:30 am giving me a set of you'r house keys?" He asked

I explained everything to him and in the end his jaw was literaly on the floor and eyes wide open.

"Okey...so the guy you gave the lap dance is the same guy as you'r boss now."

I nodded.

"F u c k "

*************

Sorry for the late update .

Please lovely reader's vote and comment, and tell me if you like the story or not.